Ready to harvest?

im glad that I sound smart! because i actually am extremely smart… way smarter than you. so unless you have a point. or a debate you want me to own you on… please be my guess. i just posted rapid led grow… go check it out! lol your gonna like it. then send me pictures of yours… we can compare. lmao

lets see yours! :joy:

1 Like

What week are u in? Those buds dont look the best and I’m going to guess 3 or 4

1 Like

day 23…day 24 in couple of hours

why do they no look good? out of curiosity :joy:

could you possibly send me a picture of what it should look like on day 23 so i could compare!

You should try taking some of those purple fan leaves off… let new growth happen… focus energy on buds @ultrapuff

2 Likes

I dont have any pics from my current ru s day 23 or 24 but these were from day 28

3 Likes

This is from last week which was mid week 6 and you see the purples and blues coming in the is amhurst sour diesel from Humboldt Seed Organization which is a 9 week strain week 7 starts tomorrow and it’s a 8 week strain idk to me personally the buds look small unless it’s a indica dom strain but eith way it looks like a lot of popcorn the lower third of the plant ipo should be trimmed up cause it’s not going to deliver good bud so trim the bottom and send those nutes to the top give them a hard third week trim again ipo

1 Like

that’s alot of buds for day 28… these gorilla glue are pretty stretchy… and the delayed a bit to flower. they might have gone into flowering a little too early im guessing. 3 weeks after light flip did they start flowering. I grew from seeds and gave them 1 and a half of veg. apparently it wasn’t enough! bummer… still. very frosty and stacking nicely and rapidly… lets see how these next 5 weeks go! :pray:t2:

they dont look huge. but the bud looks delicious. doesn’t look bad at all!

That’s gg? Where did u get those seeds? Definitely not a good pheno gg even at week 3 should have ping pong sized buds and develope into racket ball nugs I think u just got a bad pheno. Did u take any clones to run it again and see if it was flipping early or what ever or if it is a bad pheno?

2 Likes

I was letting them slide cuz there wasn’t as many… dang! I had that in the back of my head… stip… don’t strip… fuck, now im undecided on what to do

Soaking up too much energy and shading the lowers at the same time

2 Likes

i was looking at videos of really nice gg plants… all had thick indica leafs on them… mine looks more sativa for some fuckimg reason

should i go maimi mango on them?

I’ll take some better pics to show size but they are big and firm 6 weeks veg including clone time with pots and risers barely 4 ft I had to rush this run cause I was contracted for a run but I feel that there will be 1.5 lb maybe 2. With 6 small plants 2 runs ago with 4 plants 8 weeks veg including 2 week clones about 5 feet tall I got 1000.43 g with only 4 plants no co2 n e way check yall later I’m not disrespecting ur grow just think it could be better

1 Like

Not sure what that means but anything with a red/purple stem id take off… but that’s just me keep doing what you are doing if that’s what you feel is right

2 Likes

ive had better grows… this round they got a late start… maybe they didn’t get enough water because i didn’t have my drippers all perfect… maybe they didn’t veg enough… maybe the genetics aren’t that great… anyways its not bad and in 5 weeks those buds will still be huge… but never the less… they are definitely delayed! :joy:

ima remove them tomorrow! i have made up thy mind!