Red Dragon and crimea Blue - Barneys farm

Nice i really like them and the trays float. I like to clone in them. Sprout in them. There my go to. Not flimsy.

2 Likes

Do you use their plugs for cloning? If so what size? Have you ever tried putting Rockwool instead of their sponges?

1 Like

No but i though about that. Maybe those small cubes dice sized ones.

Why so small? I use inch and a half or 2 inch rockwool.

2 Likes

I meant to stuff into the tray holes? I use rock wool a lot? What ya mean?

1 Like

They have three or four different sizes. They have some that are 2 inches around and 3 inches deep. That seemed a little big to me so I went to the inch and a half by two inchesOr something like that.

1 Like

I have all of the trays. I grow all my summers vegetables in these trays also. Most of the float trays fit in all the domes trays

1 Like

I had to stop growing summer vegetables. I switched to summer smoke a bowl‘s. :joy:

3 Likes

Haha the wife says the garden is looking more like a swimming pool everyday.

2 Likes

The 2nd crimea blue made it barely.
The others got transplanted today.

These plants are also in my Dutch pro nutrients test thread.

8 Likes

Holy crap heres and update.

Here they are! I had a tiny cal+mag issue. I caught it a couple days late. And they were a little cramped but they will bush out.

10 Likes

Yep they started stretching!.
And the ninja seed turned out to be a male?

Hes a good looking plant but i have no idea what it is? So it must be culled.

6 Likes

I cloned the crimea blue and both red dragons. But before i flowered all the mothers out. I re-cloned all the strains i had growing also. When i transpanted them i forgot the fan was on in the lower tent and it dried out a couple of the clones. But they will be fine just crispy on the edges. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Heres the plants as of last night.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Defoliated all the plants.

RED DRAGON #1&2

Slapz x Runtz

Crimea blue.

Red dragon buds.

All 4 ladies.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful. Just please cover that checkerboard stuff. Omg it’s making my eyes bleed :joy:

2 Likes

omfg! My wife and I put that same contact paper on our kitchen cupboards in our first two apartments back in the early 90s. jeebus chise. The flashbacks I just got…

4 Likes

Lol its kinda old. Hey better than just particle boards. Heck ill reuse all kinds if stuff. The liner makes it easy to clean. And its stapled to the wood.

3 Likes