Red Dragon and crimea Blue - Barneys farm

Ok so out of these seeds i had my wife pick what to grow next. Just growing out the older seeds i have.

She chose

1. Crimea Blue.
  2. Red Dragon.
    Both from barneys farm.

Red dragon.
24 hours to pop.

Crimea blue.

Put the light down low.

And now we watch.
So far the Red Dragon is the most vigorous and is winning.

15 Likes

Ooooooo red pill or blue pill…?

9 Likes

that’s exactly what I thought!

4 Likes

7 Likes

I haven’t been able to pull myself to watch the movies, no idea why, but that’s some funny shit!

3 Likes

Ooooooo red pill or blue pill…?

I thought it was something more, the red dragon taking over Crimea. This is definitely a good choice, current and exciting grow. Happy growing.

5 Likes

Ok the Race is on!

One of each strain is up and getting there dose of UVa! I hit them young with full spec! Its the only way to go!

I use Uva during the full grow cycle. It makes more trichromes! And an overall healthier plant!

9 Likes

Very cool bro never heard of these strains I’m along for the ride

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 Gonna hitch a ride on this one Absolutely!

4 Likes

We have 3 up. One i check and the tail is stalled. But green instead of white. So hoping fot it to pull through.

11 Likes

Update.

One of the crimea blue. Is having issues. Slow start and then it had enough energy to stand up but no taproot anchored. So lifted it out and used my double ended pick to open the seed shell. Then i put a few drops of water around the base of the sprout to hold the root better. This may save this sprout.

C,mon lil guy/gal you can make it.

9 Likes

Hope it pulls through! Had both in my tent 3-4 grows back, you’ll love em.

3 Likes

@districtflora yeah buddy it survived surgery.
I just pull the seed shell half off and it started opening.

8 Likes

Where’d you get that tray. I want 2!

3 Likes

There actually parkseed.com bio domes. I use them for sprout my garden vegetables in winter.
Start Growing with the Park Bio Dome Today

1 Like

Yeah it looks like it has a lip on the inside of the lid that promotes the condensation to drip inside the tray. The ones I have the condensation drips outside the tray so I constantly have to keep an eye on it. I’d like to be able to just throw some clothes in it and walk away for a week and be great.

2 Likes

I use the shit out of them. There great for seedlings. I have 4 of them and the huge jumbo one. There heavy duty and there plugs are awesome.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4: Hell yeah, let’s go!

1 Like

Only got one picture from my red dragon

8 Likes

I ordered one of the big ones and one of the small ones the big one has 2-80 plug trays in the small one has 40 plugs.

1 Like