Reggae only! What you listening to!

I’m old school, lol burning spear too
Tosh :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

How is this playlist:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I bet I was listening to Reggae before you were born lol…

1 Like

Post some tunes oldman? @sssportsmfg sportsmfg :no_smoking:

1 Like

Chris I started going to Jamaica back in the late 60’s early 70’s. Guess who I used to party with on the beach in Negril?

2 Likes

Buju Baton pretty much anything.

@sssportsmfg, what you think of these soldiers?

1 Like

On my to watch these guys record in studio now.

1 Like

This music video is sweet! I love the song a lot too :wink: Share more stuff like this. Where do you guys watch some live TV channels with music videos? I like those I can watch using Firestick and the Kodi build I got from https://www.firesticktricks.com/kodi.html There are really tons of music content, I love it so much! I am pretty sure that you will find it helpful to you too, have a look there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just making a party a this weekend and promoting cannabis.

3 Likes

Rolling a blunt and relaxing with some reggae.

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

@scotty17 good to see you brother! Glad your doing well. Glad to talk with ya the other night. Missed ya here brother!

3 Likes

@scotty17 whats up brotha! I got something for you. Sorry been busy and had to work 6 days this week. Kinda slacking on your gift. Sorry bro but youll be happy.

2 Likes

Bro your good you’ve been a great friend… im slowly getting back to me… have to serve my ex with papers tomorrow… life’s a trip brother… next step is getting my set up going again

1 Like

To everyone don’t ever change who you are even if someone else in your life flips a 180 pretends they are someone else. Work hard love hard and be yourself

2 Likes
2 Likes