Reggae only! What you listening to!

@scotty17 why are you always up when I’m sleeping!!! Lol what’s up Scotty b!

I could never get into Metallica. This version is dope though!

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Haha, just read Reggae only. Woops.

2 Likes

Have the best of both worlds right here!
@sdoyle

2 Likes
1 Like

Search for the playlist “strictly dubwise” on Spotify, apple etc. Couple hours for ya right there @chrisj @scotty17 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Island reggae. Hawaiian, Samoan, Tongan, Cook Islands all Polynesian islands.
Examples: Will84- MaryJane
Onetox-Highgrade
Any and all K-Nova, J Boog, Chronixx just to give u a feel.

2 Likes

Hi @kuu_64
Welcome to GN. I really enjoy Chronixx.

1 Like
1 Like

Hosting a Marketing Cannabis 101 lecture to 8 students in 2 hours. The cannabis course leader is Christo, the prophet from the Congo. Listening to some of his music while working through the presentation. This guy has loads of skills.

2 Likes

smokin love, by stick figure. but choice is yours is awesome too.
also, 3 little birds by bob marley :slight_smile:

2 Likes

would you consider KMK regge? end of harvest n i been blasting proud to be a stoner at least once a day…

1 Like

Fire it up.

1 Like

i was at Gathering of the Juggalos back in 2010, got to see those guys live. definitely a “high” point of my life man. heard Rest of my Life live :smiley:

1 Like

good morning. pass that shyt.

1 Like

A double barrel, very cool. I think you need to show how to roll like that. Nice one.

1 Like

nothin special. i rolled a FAT blunt, and i had Raw Tips. the opening was wide enough to put 2 in and i sealed it with the gummed edge of a bugler rolling paper lol. i wish i did roll it that way, but it was more made out of necessity than anything. i’ve been rolling all manner of joints and blunts since i was 12. next one i roll i’ll take a few pics though, it smokes awesome.

1 Like