Release of Hygrozyme®’s new logo

Delta, BC — On January 11th 2019, SIPCO announced the release of Hygrozyme®’s new logo. The Hygrozyme® logo has been modernized to reflect yet maintain the integrity of the key elements of the current version, such as the Hygrozyme® swoosh and the Hygrozyme® Shield. The new logo represents an important shift for the brand that supports the expansion of the Hygrozyme® product line in 2019. The rebranding will be rolled out in early 2019.

Although the Hygrozyme® logo changed, the enzyme formula was not altered or changed throughout this process. This rebranding is purely esthetic and therefore the premium quality of the formula remains the same. Any products with the old logo should not be returned as this rebranding is esthetic and is the same quality product!

Please note that we have attached a dropbox link below with images for you to update your website and catalogs; this link contains Hygrozyme® products in all sizes with the new logo as well as the new logo in a vector file. Should you require any additional support please don’t hesitate to contact us @Hygrozyme or phone and we will gladly assist you through this process.

Dropbox Link : Dropbox - File Deleted

For more information on Hygrozyme® @Distributors and @growopowners please message me @Hygrozyme, visit www.hygrozyme.com or contact us:

Sipco Bioengineering Marketing Department

604-940-9922

marketing@sipcobio.com

2 Likes

Hygrozyme

January 22

Delta, BC — On January 11th 2019, SIPCO announced the release of Hygrozyme®’s new logo. The Hygrozyme® logo has been modernized to reflect yet maintain the integrity of the key elements of the current version, such as the Hygrozyme® swoosh and the Hygrozyme® Shield. The new logo represents an important shift for the brand that supports the expansion of the Hygrozyme® product line in 2019. The rebranding will be rolled out in early 2019.

Although the Hygrozyme® logo changed, the enzyme formula was not altered or changed throughout this process. This rebranding is purely esthetic and therefore the premium quality of the formula remains the same. Any products with the old logo should not be returned as this rebranding is esthetic and is the same quality product!

Please note that we have attached a dropbox link below with images for you to update your website and catalogs; this link contains Hygrozyme® products in all sizes with the new logo as well as the new logo in a vector file. Should you require any additional support please don’t hesitate to contact us @Hygrozyme or phone and we will gladly assist you through this process.

Dropbox Link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/usmu0p9xm0imfn3/AADuwacHjWz4H5nhidqpTYYda?dl=0

For more information on Hygrozyme® @Distributors and @growopowners please message me @Hygrozyme, visit www.hygrozyme.com or contact us:

Sipco Bioengineering Marketing Department

604-940-9922

marketing@sipcobio.com

1 Like

Very cool it like it. Im going to have to test your stuff out on day… But the logo is nice, love the color contrasts.

4 Likes

Do you utilize enzymes as part of your cultivation process, @MK3_Pharms?

3 Likes

I do occasionally. I also make my own LABS. Some time i buy floralicious. the thing is the plants make their own enzymes. And usually the price vs results keeps me from using them full time. However i process all the old plant material into my compost growing media mix. so breaking some of that down with enzymes seems like a good idea.

4 Likes

Excellent! I reuse just about every part of the plant (nothing goes to “waste” in my grow) and enzymes are my favorite tool for prepping media for reuse. Enzymes will work well for exactly the application that you described too. If you try it out side by side (one compost bin with enzymes and one without) i expect you will see your dead detritus and biological matter breaks down much more quickly with the enzymes.

4 Likes

For sure, no waste is best.

3 Likes