Remote Customer Service Agent - Farmer/Marijuana Grower Expert

Hey guys, have you heard about agron.io? It is an innovative way for commercial growers to manage their purchasing and logistics in one platform.

Chatdesk is currently looking for Freelance Customer Support Agents to help support Agron.io through social channels, including Facebook and Instagram.

We are looking for people who are motivated, strong at reading/writing, and have relevant farmer grower/agriculture experience:

• Oil, fertilizers, pest control, water tester.
  • Planting and cultivating

Benefits:

• Quick earnings within minutes
  • Our experts can make up to $15-20 an hour*
  • Choose your own schedule
  • Work wherever you want for as long as you want
  • Earn from home
  • Work from the Chatdesk platform on your phone or computer

Requirements:

• Knowledge and experience in the farmer/marijuana grower industry
  • Must be 18 years or older and eligible to work in the U.S.
  • Must have access to internet and desktop/laptop

Apply Here: Chatdesk Expert Application

Join our fast-growing community of experts and start earning money in days!

Visit us at www.chatdesk.com.

Thank you and stay safe!

1 Like

Why don’t you look for a candidate for this position on special job search sites?

For example, I have been working with platform for freelance developers for a year now and have all the relevant knowledge that may be useful to you. What is the responsibility of a remote customer service agent? I could ask my friends guys, maybe someone might be interested. It is very difficult to find an experienced and competent freelancer these days. First of all, you should pay attention to the speech of the potential employee. The ability to express one’s thoughts characterizes a person. I wish you success in your search for an employee.