Reputable Seed Company

Hello everyone, I am on a pheno hunt. I am tired of all these new creations.

Can anyone tell me who has the best reputable seed company.

I am basing everything back to genetics and seed quality characteristics (feminine).

Preferably MEDICAL HIGH GRADE (6-7* Cannabis)

Characteristics
Gassy (Gas station Scent & taste to match)
Thick
High terpine profile
Extremely High THC context

Does anyone have anthoughts ?

3 Likes

Well if you want very good genetics and consistency in the plants I’ve had great success with ethos, Humboldt, and premium seed market. Premium seed market sells all their own genetics and they’re mostly if not all regular photos. I could be wrong on that but that’s the best of my recollection.

4 Likes

VANCOAST SEEDS provides an 80% germination guarantee for all of our seed companies, 24hr customer service, the largest profit margins in the industry, and access to bulk buying discounts. We promote our brands via print and digital magazines, trade shows, television and social media, which allows us to consistently outsell other brands by 25%. With our incredible strain varieties, germination guarantee, beautiful custom packaging, store displays, and live support, we at VANCOAST SEEDS Wholesale are committed to helping you succeed in the cannabis seed industry.

Join Our

Wholesale Program

Phone:+1-888-996-1118
Email Us: usawholesale@vancoastseeds.com

2 Likes

We would like to try this product. We are in Canada. Send us an email at supremeee6ixstrains@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi @s6s

Welcome to GN. Check our seed dashboard for the best seedbanks in the industry.

2 Likes

Digital Genetics does medical seeds

2 Likes