Reputable Seedbank/Company Suggestions Strong Genetics?

Happy New Year Everyone!

Some friends and I are looking to experience new breeds this year and on a serious pheno hunt.

Can I get some opinions on 10 reputable seedbanks or seed compnies with strong genetics?
Please state experience / overall outcomes with seeds.

What Characteristics of seeds genetics do you seek during grow stages?

Clean germination
High THC content
Female- Indica High Grade
High terpine profile

Taste (Gassy)+(Sweet)
Scent(gas station)
Look (overall limegreen with hits of purple at root of Budd at stem)
texture (sticky,dense,no fluff)

Comment below
Supremeee 6ix Strains

9 Likes

@automatik Chitown seeds is a trusted member of the GN network and has a fabulous reputation and will treat you right !!

You will find many other breeders here to check out ! @PreyBird1 , @mudman come to mind…in fact if you are purchasing your seeds elsewhere you may want to ask for opinions right here in the community before you send your check off !!!

Hope that helps !

9 Likes

That’s a pretty specific terpene profile you might have better luck looking for a few strains with that taste/scent and asking which breeders from that list are the most reputable. Both strains I’m currently growing I got from chitownseeds they are still my go to bank for genetics.

8 Likes

I bought two varieties from Barney’s Farm in a Vienna growshop:
Banana Punch 5 seed pack feminized
and
Zkittlez 5 seed pack feminized
I started hatching with Bannana Punch. As soon as the seeds were opened, it was obvious that there was a problem with them.
Two of the five were very tiny gray seeds, and the third was tiny and white. Two cores were of normal size and visibly firm - full. Well, only these two hatched.
That’s only forty percent from a multiple cannabis cup winning company! And for me, it’s a big bonus.
I haven’t hatched Zkittlez yet, but I’m afraid it won’t be any better.
(I would like to note that in my long life I have hatched quite a lot of seeds, and only the products of anonymous seed companies have emerged with such a poor hatching rate.)
lg

8 Likes

Great info. Welcome to the Growers Network Family @little-guru

8 Likes

The suns comes up the sun comes down, it all goes round and round. Welcome!

8 Likes

Attitude Seed Bank --Choice Seed BanK - Herbies Seed Bank

7 Likes

I have been testing and running for one breeder pretty exclusively…I will pop something along with his gear every so often…But his is always the winner.
**Pros : Unique terp profiles, Very effective, Bag appeal is amazing/heavy frost, He is very picky on what he breeds with **
Cons : regs, Most of what I have ran is for sure 10-12 week flower time.
L.A. Devils Lettuce Website is here : https://ladevilslettuce.com Shoot me a dm if you have any interest or ?'s I run perpetual and have been with his gear 3 yrs about and have tons of pics and video

10 Likes

@corey Are you the Corey from a yt grower channel? insidehydro I believe…

8 Likes

Ha no, But i have chatted with him and I am from the same area originally. On Instagram it is Mrboofman Just like that

9 Likes

That tripped me out. I was like i was just looking at your fb stuff. Lol

8 Likes

just bought some autos and afew reg from multiversebeans.com very good and reputable from build a soil youtube, also throws afew freebies as well makes the purchase worth it.

10 Likes

just ordered a auto from them : Coal miners daughter ( it’s an F-5) 6-7oz’s in a 5 gallon - 70days harvest

9 Likes

This, on the other hand, is freshly harvested:

11 Likes

looks tasty!!!

6 Likes