Revegging clones

Ok so im going to start this thread about revegging.
I like to take my clones off flowering plants and at about week 3 into flower. You dont want to wait to long into flower to take the cut. Also the cut needs like 6 leaves to be able to root properly. Because flowers do not facilitate photosynthesis at all. Only the leaves do. Older flowers are much harder to revegg back and the survival rate is much lower. Even if you get it to root the transition to media is harder to overcome at this age of the flower.
Ill just toss in some randome revegging pics. And when i reveg the plants ill post them in this thread.

Heres is another one. Its a rough clone that got burried under some other plants for 3 weeks.

Coming along nicely.

Here is a great example of a monstercrop.

Monster crops are seriously bushy. And you get a lot of branches to choose from when shaping it or making more clones. And these type of clones have massive stems later in life. As this one gets bigger ill update it.

18 Likes

I have 5 more plants in the cloner that ill feature in this thread as they root out. There in the cloner now. Then ill transplant them and start the reveggin process started. Because it takes like 40-50 days to get back to a more normal type of plant growth.

11 Likes

Watching buddy! Hope all is well.

5 Likes

Mind if I tag along? I’ve been interested in learning more about monster cropping as my last attempt failed.

7 Likes

Grab a chair an a smartphone or pc. Also i may edit update the photos. So you can see a change over time. So i will add current pics to the original post of the plant in the picture i will put a date on it also.

11 Likes

We trying to reveg clones from outdoor flowering masterkush, not going to well, but seems they are rooting.

7 Likes

Some strains don’t root very well.

7 Likes

I have a few males also. They can get pretty rough looking. But as long as theres new weird growth it will eventually pull through in like a month! Monster crop takes some serious time to pull off but its always worth it in the end

11 Likes

Here is the goji crasher after a long reveg!

10 Likes

I LOVE monster cropped clones. Here are a couple of Amnesia Haze I cut to do a fem seed run.
MC
I killed one with STS, oops, and here’s her sister just starting 3rd week of flower.

The first time I did a MC clone was by mistake so when she started to reveg I thought maybe she traveled too close to a nuclear site. Strange brew. The Conclave set me straight about the new growth and how weird the reveg leafs were at first. Glad they did. One of my best producers ever.

13 Likes

Here is a white caviar f3 x white Runtz that @happilyretired grew out and sent me the clone. So here it is!

13 Likes

That thing sure is taking a long time to turn around.

7 Likes

The first time I did one on purpose I watched it minute by minute and lost weight because I wasn’t taking time away from my clone to eat. Boy, did I get hungry cause it took so long. LOL. Now I just throw them in the bubble cloner and go about my business. From my personal experience the wait is worth it.

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve done a bunch of monsters before too. This particular one is just taking an exceptional amount of time. The others that I started at the same time are much larger. This particular plant has been on a bit of a journey so it probably just stalled for a little bit. It looks like it’s getting ready to come out hard. Transplanting it into a bag also probably cause it to spend a lot of time growing roots to support the coming new growth. The right guy has the plant. I’m certain it’s gonna be just fine and will takeoff with massive growth directly…:+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Monster Cropping lucks ugly as hell. But amazing Yield.

8 Likes

Ok heres the same plant now.

Shes A slow revegger!

9 Likes

So here is the goji crasher mother now. Shes going to be femmanized here in a week or week and a half.

im glad she made it through.

10 Likes

I took a week clone of this plant to test its resilience. And its coming around and turning into a nice little plant. @happilyretired here is the clone of that plant you sent me. Im gonna flower the mother in a few more days maybe a week.

10 Likes

Just cleaned up this monster crop mother @happilyretired sent me back.

And here is the clone i took off it.

8 Likes

I haven’t taken any individual pictures of my lately but the one that I put out way back when, finally has three finger leaves. :laughing: If I think of it Saturday I’ll try to get a picture of it and put it up for you. It’s about 3 foot tall 2 1/2 foot across. Spindly revenge branches.

5 Likes