Reverse Appellations

They are huge for autos. We counted over 35 bud sites/stalks on one plant, and observed that the rest of the plants are following suit. I will follow up with pictures of all the plants soon… Thank you for everyone’s input, this has been a fun experiment…

4 Likes

@sdgreene… sorry this is my go too auto dude… and I find this interesting… the only thing is I am done with nutes… I am restarting my tent for the 3rd time and going living soil and teas… I am so hooked and sold on this method… so I will start an auto in living soil and see what we get…lol…but I want @sdgreene’s thoughts too

5 Likes

I do add Sea Green to my soil weekly, and as a foliar spray as well…

3 Likes

Thank you and good luck as well…

3 Likes

Thank you…

4 Likes

What is sea green…

4 Likes

Its thousands of microbials gathered and condensed from around the world. A 2 oz. bottle can produce 55 gallons of compost tea nutrion for your plants, to use as an organic nutrient for watering plants and foliar spray. https://primordialsolutions.com/

3 Likes

Very interesting… I will educate myself on it…

4 Likes

Sorry everything I am using for living soil is local sourced (with in 3 hours travel)…doesn’t have links to shirts etc… what is the cost of the sea green… I looked around the link for 5 minutes and couldn’t see a place to order etc…

4 Likes

About $16.00. I ordered it through amazon. The link was just an explaination of Sea Green.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s the easy way out for people in my mind (which there is nothing wrong with)… I like making the biological masses now myself and know exactly what is in my ingredients… I never put down people I see using MiracleGro as nutrients… but I do try to educate… and at the end of the day Monsanto grows beautiful crops but sorry I would rather look at empty pots then use anything they make…

5 Likes

Here here… Totally agree. Too many organized crime producers use mg around here the shit makes me sick and have to use my inhaler :frowning: (I don’t use my puffer anymore since I went organic) but when I run out I have to use it for sure)

4 Likes

Where are you pulling out Miracle Grow in relation to Primordial Solutions Sea Green?

4 Likes

Thought I found a connection, but it was Primordial Genetics teaming up with Bayer, not Primordial Solutions.

5 Likes

I am not blaming any one here… I just know people that do… I might be missing your question…

3 Likes

Edited by user error…

3 Likes

Interesting @zanzibar
However, my intuition tells me that there are so many elements in outdoor environments, that it seems presumptuous to think we can exactly replicate outdoor/natural growing conditions.

Even the unexpected is what makes an appellation and appellation…

Might be a bit conservative… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I totally agree, and yet there are things we can do, especially while growing a regionally specific chemovar, to help it along it’s way. This is more a thought experiment about how I create my environment and it’s impact on the weed:
Environment + Genetics = Phenotype.

4 Likes