Reviving old growing project

I’ve got a big wooden box crate that ive got & use from before for something simular but never really finished completing the grow box always kept the crate box because i knew that i will be using is again for growing at some or other time in the future, so with newly revived spark & drive to do it all over again but this time around ive got the knowledge as well as better understanding…

So this is the restart of the grow box but completely from scratch with restocking & rebuild from the bottom up with all the right needed equipment step by step as i collect & aquire all the material ill need to complete this grow bow…Ill be keeping you all posted & updated with new pix as i go along untill its finished…

9 Likes

Get yu some reflective on dem walls !!

Marty

4 Likes

Thinking about to add another 2 more LED light that i have that ive use before also for growing plants which worked so Ill be intergrating them to the grow box as well because im going to try & do it by putting all of if together with things & stuff that Ive got here or laying at home to im interested in knowing myslef what it will look like when I’m completely done with is too…

Will keep everyone posted & updated as well on whats happening too…a

5 Likes

Are you going to line the walls with any reflective material like mylar or some emergency blanckets. There mylar also. Or you just use panda film for a simple white interior for reflection. Also you should really make this as a journal instead of a question.

7 Likes

Hi there…

Yes I am still going to get refelective material that Ill be lining the inner side walls of the box because this time around Ill see that i can get something that a bit more durable to work with because I would like to have it sticked & fixed permanently to the inner side walls of the box this time to have it turned into permanent growing box only not like last time…Hahahaha

4 Likes

Anything different this time?

6 Likes

Hi there was just busy with some other things that i had to go do but im back now again… Oh yeah I had to go get another light again because i dont know what it did with it because it keeps on flickering the while time but all of the other lights I have they are all working still even being in storage for just over a year so i had to replace just the 1 light but when i got to the shop they didnt have the 1s i bought the last time so instead of just replacing the 1 light i had to get 2 new lights which i wasnt planning on but yeah it is what it is i guess…Hahahaha

4 Likes

:laughing:…Busy molding & ready to roll a blunt then its time to get back to it so i can continue working on the growing box while smoke a good home grown joint & while im busy checking up & talking to the growing ladies a bit…

Happy growings fellow growers… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers heres the new update on the growing box crate box that Im busy with had to find or selvage a few things that i needed to get for the grow box as a personal challenge to myself for putting this growing box together again as best as what i can with only this Im able to find & use for it so its still a while & far to go untill i think that it completely finished & done…

Hopefully & this time I want to have it done by being Dubbed Worthy enough by all the fellow growers thats here…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Qa

5 Likes

6 Likes

I also think maybe that its almost time to repot & replant into a bigger growing container soon…

5 Likes

Heres the repotting & replanting of that 1 special lady she’s a…BlueBerry Cheese Cake…so here she is all newly sorted out in her new & bigger containter busy drinking & soaking up all the water she needs from the bottom when she is done ill be placing her back in the growing bow again…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ive got a Question…

Im not to sure about all of you others growers that are in a much better countries than what I am in if you guys in your countries also have a thing called load shedding its when the government cuts the power to selected areas within the living residential apparently to try saving on electricity because of the useless government here screwing up our power grid…

So with all the growers that are growing indoors, what do you guys do with your plants in your growing tents when you are sitting without power for 2-3-4 houres sometime even longer with no electricity…Do you guys take them out of the tents that they are in & do you then place your plant in front of a full sun window in your house not to try & loose to much growing time or do you guys leave your plants in your growing tents untill the power come back on & then just carry on or might there be something else that you guys might be doing to make up for that…?

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hello there fellowers

I decided that I do some planning & some upgrade changes to this growing box of mine, you will also see on the top left corner that there is a light missing & short so long story there woth what happened i wasnt thinking when I was checking light fittings & connectors as well as lights next thing I knew I ended up having the light explode in my hamd while holding to check it…so I forgot that I need to get a replacement for that 1…

5 Likes