Rollie Systems at That Cannabis Show September 15 & 16 in Springfield, MA

Hi everyone,

Rollie Systems will be showing off our products at That Cannabis Show September 15 & 16 in Springfield, MA.

We provide custom controls for lighting, HVAC, irrigation, CO2 and more. We’re now in many indoor cultivation facilities in the US and are starting to expand. We can provide complete cultivation design based on our partnerships with building architects, project engineers, electrical contractors and HVAC suppliers.

Our system includes cloud storage and processing which allows you to view the entire grow from anywhere. Email and text alerts are standard features.

Our latest project requires communication with Trane chillers so we’ve been busy building a BACnet interface to handle all the comms with those units. We’ve also provided Butane gas monitors for extraction rooms.

We’ve also completed a dimming cycle package(hardware and software) which allows you to program the sunrise/sunset effect using Fluence Spydr LED lights, very cool feature.

Please feel free to ask us a question, we’re happy to provide assistance to any size operation big or small!

See us at booth 523 at That Cannabis Show September 15 & 16 in Springfield, MA.

http://rolliesystems.com

3 Likes

HI William,

Very interesting products. I will not be at the show in Sept but will be at California Cannabis Biz Conference in Anaheim in Oct (22-23). Will you be there? If not perhaps we can get together to discuss over the phone? We are video security platform that ties alarms from building automation and seed-to-sale software into video events for verification with a strong focus on the cultivation market.

Thank you,
Steve

3 Likes

Hi Steve,

I don’t anticipate going to CA but we should touch base. We keep getting asked to do more and more with our system. The last job we did had top notch security as far as access goes but then they wanted us to alert

anytime a grow room door was opened which we did.

We have alarms for doors, temperature, humidity, CO2, equipment fail, chiller problems etc… etc… I could configure our system to share data with any system.

What’s your company and where are you located?

Thanks for contacting us,

Bill Pierce
Rollie Systems LLC
90 New Athol Road Unit 6
Orange, MA 01364
Office: (978) 297-0332
Cell: (978) 320-8857

3 Likes

Thanks Bill, nice to meet you. Yes we are getting the same thing on our side as far as questions for further integration between subsystems. My company is called Arteco and our US Sales office is in St. Louis where I am based. I know we are planning to do the Seed-to-Sale show in Boston in February. Can you send me your email and I will give you a couple days/times to pick from and we can have 30 min call this week? sbirkmeier@artecous.com

Thanks!
Steve

2 Likes

Hi Steve,

Here’s my contact details,

Bill Pierce
Rollie Systems LLC
90 New Athol Road Unit 6
Orange, MA 01364
(978) 320-8857

wep@rolliesystems.com