Root Aphids (Mother Room)

Hello everyone,

I spotted Root Aphids in my Mother Room, does anyone has any ipm protocol suggestion for europe ?

5 Likes

https://knfsupport.com/questions/question/how-to-get-rid-of-root-aphids

Root aphids can be taken out with an ULC KNF Pest Recipe as follows:

5 liters of soft water
100 mL of liquid soap
100 mL of herbal solutions made from Jerusalem Artichoke or other herb
10-20 mL of liquid sulphur (optional)
Of course this recipe can scale as appropriate.

The method of application is to drench the soil twice a day until the aphids die. Once in the morning and just before evening are best. Be careful not to drown your plants. Also, if you are using this preventatively, reduce the soap and herbs to 50mL and do not include the sulphur.

This is one way. As you see in the article, you can click on the articoke line and it will take you to another page where it teaches you how to choose which herbs you would use.

5 Likes

Sweet fuckin HELL! Hand Grenades and Kerosene…and close the door…

You came to the right place. Hang in there.

3 Likes

BUMP!
Any news on this thread?
@mrsbs ?

3 Likes

Maybe the Aphids were worse than they thought. Or maybe they evolved into some hardcore insect…
Wasp

5 Likes

Well idk if u can get it where he or she is but physan 20 is supposed to be bomb stuff for pest killing and ridding the area of any nasty stuff mold mildew ect. Supposed to be a kill all but the plant I have a bottle here and did spray on gnats I saw and I don’t see them anymore only had a couple I seen but I just missed the top of the pots to get the top layer wet some so far so good otherwise I can’t really say it’s great besides a friend on another forum who swears by it

3 Likes