Rootfarmer's perpetual grow & harvest

got my girls going again - after a month long summer-in-hell break - currently 84 degrees and 77% RH - good VEG #.
the tall ones [16 inches] are three weeks, the others are two weeks or less. little nute deficiency on a couple.
[ daytime lights out due to temps]

Current Lineup

Twenty 20 Genetics – Bad Girl
Twenty 20 Genetics – Trainwreck Arcata Cut
Useful Seeds - Blueberry’s n Chocolate [ BB Hp X Chocolate Diesel ]
Bad Dawg DBJ - Long Bottom Fighter F2 - LBLxStarfighter
Fat Blueberry - DJ Short x Rudderalis
Moby Dick by Dinafem

3 Likes

and yes that a tomato plant in the corner…[natural aphid killer being a nightshade family].

@repins12
@swayla

2 Likes

forgot my lone outdoor lady -Egyptian Musk - [Chem Tange x Bubblegum] male with a Blueberry Diesel female ;
sativa-heavy hybrid pungent gas aroma & sweet berry undertones ; did some cuts and going to re-veg her for a bit longer.

3 Likes

Looking good my friend. Just getting fired back up myself. Awesome line up. Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1: :v:

heirloom landrace plans… [ Q4 placeholder - Choc Thai and Cambodian…]

3 Likes

Dense or fluffy?

???

wut that mean ???

Them nugs you posted… looking very dense

picts came from a guy in Thailand - but yes dense - the Cambodian can grow 10 elbows if you give it a big hole to occupy…

seeds are in the mail - 3-4 weeks wait… Choc Thai, Thai Stick, and Cambo

4 Likes

they grow up so fast - the girls are praying today - tall girls in the back are "21, "19, and "16 tall.

• most of that growth [overnight] is them praying for more Jacks 321

@dbrn32 - hey brotha - what’s up with Jacks, huh ?

5 Likes

Lookin good, my friend :+1: :v:

Just JACKS 321 every feeding…

2 Likes

Time to take your photo to the wild side, say hey girl take a walk…

• STS re-up

1 Like

Lovely growing @rootfarmer. Those ladies are looking happy.

1 Like

yes, they are banging and everyday seem to be liking it so far…

What kind of phenos you got from the Cambodian? I just got chocolate Thai not too long ago, won’t be getting to it for awhile but if you have any growing tips let me know

2 Likes

no real trick on growing landraces ’ just have to plan your grow around how long to finish `18-20 weeks flower maybe.

what do you know about your Choc Thai

• any other names, where did you get it, or grow times known ?
2 Likes

True, I was interested in what phenos may be hiding in your Cambodian if you know though. I got my Chocolate Thai from Hazeman seeds and it’s “Darwoh 2.5” Cut

1 Like

Kampuchea Red is what we got. your Darwoh worked beans are from the Dutch AFAIK…