Roots organics Free samples!

So if anyone wants to try roots organics nutrients. They have a free samples you can order up 2 liquids and 1 dry amendment or you can order 3 dry amendments. I have gotten free samples. These came today.

I got a friend ordering me samples to his house as only one sample for customer. But this way you can try some. I reallly like the root surge. You will have to pay $8.50 shipping. But its worth it.

14 Likes

So the dry amendments work like mr Canucks grow

6 Likes

Yes you can top dress,make a tea. There are instructions.

6 Likes

I grew some mad good bud with this nute line

3 Likes

Nice i have 5 different brands of nutrients. I love to dabble. This is one of my favorite lines. I love dakine420 the most. And i get producer pricing. So…

6 Likes

I am about to get the new pack just ordered it be here next week!

4 Likes

How can I get some dry amendment samples?

4 Likes

Follow the link and select the dry amendments!
https://www.aurorainnovations.com/8oz-sample-form
@rbraxel22

4 Likes

I just ordered my samples!

5 Likes

I just got mine ordered too, seabird guano, high p bat guano, and terp tea bloom

4 Likes

Nice i love there line.

4 Likes

Just tried this out @PreyBird1 thanks for the looking out! Your such a great grower and very helpful! Appreciate and I’m taking in a lot! Big UPS @PreyBird1 Waiting on the samples now, just ordered! TY

🥷SS

3 Likes

Yeah i went there too, then they don’t take any payment other than Paypal which I will NEVER do. Super bad taste in my mouth from Paypal. Now they have all my info, and i have no samples. When I owned my own business way back in the 80’s instead of having the expense of all my own credit card processing accounts, I went with Paypal. Got my business up and running and after about 8 months BOOM they sent me an email saying that the airguns I sold were not in their opinion politically correct and cut my processing off no warning no grace period to change over to something else. Cost me a ton of business and a couple months delay getting back into business with my own accounts. I will NEVER give that company one tiny little bit of business ever.

Marty

3 Likes

And this is PayPal Right not the Nutrient company?
@sssportsmfg double checking
Making me nervous over here now my guy…. Lol

🥷 SS

1 Like

@sullivanslim Yeah, Paypal. I would be quite angry if they would just decide like that to cut the channel for financial transactions of my business.

4 Likes

Yes PayPal not the nutrient company, what I was saying is I didn’t know that they only accepted PayPal till I got all finished giving them all my info. Nothing to do with roots organic.

Marty

4 Likes

@MrMonkey420 @sssportsmfg copy that, that’s what I caught at first wanted to double check though! Appreciate y’all and that does suck it only supports one payment option

🥷 SS

3 Likes

@PreyBird1
That’s killer cool brother! I like to dabble with diff ones myself. I’ve got the full set of TPS component series, FF liquid trio for soil, as well as coast of Maine dry amendments, as well as my own blend of living soil. …I also use growers recharge or molasses’s with every watering alternating between the two each time.
I’ve been wondering about the falling line of nutes for a while now, after hearing your opinion on then I think I’m going to have to give them a shot. I’d also like to try the Roots organic dad well though. I have 7 tents going currently, so I’ve been able to do a lot of side by side analysis of various growing mediums, methods, nutes, and training techniques, as well as work on my breeding program recently.
Do you happen to have a link to the roots site with the free samples pkease brother?
Thx a lot man,
Jor

4 Likes

@PreyBird1
Sorry brother, my bad, I missed the sires address before; I musta been high, lol.
I got it now though, so thanks brother. I’m gonna order my 3 free dry amendments now, then go on again and send more to my aunts house. …wish I had more relatives. Hahaha!!!
Thanks again Preybird,
Jory
Ps…if you’d ever wanna go half’s on a pack or two of afficianado, please let me know.

3 Likes

https://www.aurorainnovations.com/8oz-sample
You have to pay shipping.

3 Likes