Rosin Technologies Pneumatic Rosin Press "BEST OFFER thru SUNDAY, AUG. 20TH"

BEST OFFERS thru SUNDAY, AUGUST 20TH

**Selling this Rosin Technologies Pneumatic Rosin Press:
I am taking Best Offers on this Rosin Press through Sunday, August 20th. If interested reply with what you believe fair and reasonable. BEST OFFERS thru SUNDAY, AUGUST 20TH.

The Thin & Skinny Rosin Press: purchased from Rosin Technologies is

priced as pre-owned and has been used on only two occasions. The Rosin Press offers smaller heat platens for a streamlined small-batch albeit with high-quality processing. Flower Capacity: 3.5-to-5 grams; Concentrate Capacity 2-to-8 grams; 25u Pressing Squares. Digital Temperature Control, Stainless Steel Heating Platens (1.75"x 2.75"); Adjustable Pressure; Adjustable Downstroke Speed; Power of 20 to as much as 3,000 lbs of force; Temp Range: Room Temp up to 300 degrees F; OSHA Certified;

Pneumatic Rosin Press Features
Dual Stainless Steel Heating Platens (1.75" x 2.75")
Digital Temperature Control
Temperature Range: Room Temperature – 300º F or 149º C
Adjustable Pressure
Adjustable Downstroke Speed
Power Factor of 20 up to 3,000 lbs of Force
Open Workspace for Added Convenience
Quick Start Instructions
Voltage: 120
Approx. Shipping Weight: 95 lbs

5 Likes

I see all the details except a big one … what is the price you want? It’s definitely a beautiful piece of equipment!

2 Likes

Im wondering the same thing,price???

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the price. When I posted this I wasn’t yet sure I was going to sell it and neglected to add the price point and the why, what, and to whom I was looking to pass it on to. I have added my story and the asking price. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Watson, the price point has been added to my original post. Thanks to you and Hippie for alerting me to the critical piece of the post. Cheers

4 Likes