Runt Clone?

I have this one clone taking from a mother plant :seedling: that looks like a runt. Or it’s exhibiting odd genetic traits. All the other clones are fine. It took longer to root, longer to grow. It’s started to grow but still looks deformed.

2 Likes

Let’s tag some growers in familiar with clones
@macgyver_stoner @tdubwilly @Ladithief @Packee

3 Likes

Can you get some other pics ? Temps, rH, how are you cloning etc. Little more infor needed

Cheers,

Packee

2 Likes

It looks like some deficiencies going on there too. Maybe nute lock…more pics will help

Does this have roots yet?

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, it’s been like this since “birth”

1 Like

Cloned from various parts of the mother, right now it’s just chilling in my living room, was wondering why this, or some clones are like this?

3 Likes

Still need light you’re using, temps, RH of the room it’s in…how are you cloning it…rockwool, water, etc

Need more info to help

3 Likes

Are you in hydro @fusiondesigner and if so may we get a picture of the roots??

3 Likes

If hydro looks like root rot

4 Likes

Coco. I think it’s a runt clone.

2 Likes

It’s just chilling in my living room now

1 Like

You said all the clones were taken from the same mother right? That means they should all be genetically identical.

Even if they were taken from different mothers, the clone should exhibit all the same health and grow traits of the mom it was taken from

4 Likes

There is a slight chance this one cutting picked up an infection after the cut and could be the lone plant infected.

However, it it was taken from a branch that already looked sickly, then it would struggle a bit more than the others.

My first thoughts are deficiencies, but also check for critters. They are attracted to weakend plants.

~MacG

4 Likes

Gotta learn to cull

3 Likes

@macgyver_stoner. I agree. Was hoping to get more info to try to help

Packee

5 Likes