Runtz, Gold leaf, gg/zkittles

Wanted to see what all the hype was is about. Still haven’t used the cloner so i cant brag yet…but still want quality products. Feels nice lol

8 Likes

Permaclone collars are great! I have been using them for 4 years without any problems. They work better than the ones that came with my Turbokloner.

7 Likes

Yep ive been using mine over and over and over for years. There wayyyy better than the cheap ones and i feel the cheap ones are not safe and all chemically?

6 Likes

You can tell the difference by the weight of the bag! Lol heavy

7 Likes

I would add a 4 inch exhaust to those tents… Or else the water will just sit there and start to mold the bottom of your tent or trays. :v:t3::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yea i got one set up on both. Air coming in and air going out.

7 Likes

Little update, they are doing great. My tropical flame germed but didnt sprout yet. Im having a hell of a time getting them hoing. But everything else so far takes right off.

9 Likes

How are germinating the seeds? Do you just use water? I always use clonex nutrients and i dont soak seeds. I just like the ol paper towel soaked in clonex and a zip lock bag puffed with air and i set it on my led light for warmth but i dont sprout the seeds in the dark either. Just lower light. I have seen zero difference in dark seed sprouting to having a low power light on when i germinate seeds. like ontop of the light its darker but not dark by any means.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 I usually use wet, not damp, paper towl rolled up in a ziplock. And i just leave it in the cupboard for a couple days until they pop then put them in root cube in the tray until they sprout. Then i place in pot. Always worked until i got these seeds. So now i tryed to do both paper towel and glass of phd water (5.5 -5.8) technique. In the dark. On a seedling heat mat. I actually got them to pop this time but went to pit them in the tray and thats where the grotwth stopped

7 Likes

They could be old seeds. I have some really old seeds and they would pop and grow a short black tail and die.i stopped trying to grow them after many tries and they made me feel like i couldnt grow.

7 Likes

Okay…i needed to hear that so i know im not the only one that cant germinate a seed lmao

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 so you dont use water? You just soak the paper towel in clonex? Do you dilute it at all?

7 Likes

C’mon guys it cant be straight clonex. We would obviously dilute it between 20-25 ml per gallon of R/O water. I just call it clonex because that’s what it is. I use it on my veggie seeds also.

It works really well. I feed all my weed plants from seed to flower. I like to see how long i can keep the cotyledons alive!

6 Likes

Thanks for being more specific lol
Im determined to atleast get one or two out of 30 seeds. Ill clone em. But if none of them but a male and a female germ. Ill grow them together to get some fresh seeds. Anybody ever have tropical flame before? Its in my top 3 favorite.

6 Likes

Lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol you sure i dont just pour the whole bottle? :sweat_smile:
clownin on me bro!

5 Likes