Runtz, Gold leaf, gg/zkittles

Seeds just came in from ilgm.
Gold leaf
Runtz
Gorilla glue/ zkittles.
They all germed. Now im just waiting for them to pop up. Also got some gelato clones im working on. They dont seem dead…but their on week 3 and still not growing. Lol

9 Likes

Next round will be tropical flame lemon slush and an unexpected addition, gakmelon. Shout out Dungeon vault genetics for hooking it up. This thread is all ilgm genetics so im going to keep it separate. Ill do the dvg strains next!

8 Likes

Hey there @nwnative , looking good and hope its going to be a good grow.

8 Likes

Going good so far. Besides keeping the pests away. They dont seem to be causing too much damage as im making it hard for them. But ill find one or two once in a while. But other than that im stoked on this lineup for the year!

7 Likes

Most of em popped up. Waiting on the last two…stragglers.
Threw one of the clone experiments out. 3 to go. After some research i think i might of been keeping them too wet? So I’ll try to not water them so much. Anyone use these root plugs for clones before? Is that another mistake? :rofl:

10 Likes

Got rid of the clone attempt. 3 weeks no roots ill just try again

8 Likes

Round two. Trying to “MONSTER CROP”?

8 Likes

Okay starting to show roots. I got a question…
Usually at this point i transplant straight into their permanent home, 5gal fabric pots. For the sake of space should i start out smaller and work up? Like dixi cups? I want to maximize space and time everything to keep the flower tent full. The best i can lol

8 Likes

If they showing roots, I would plant them straight in their flowering plants, you will slow growth by transplanting them, however none of your plants can go straight into flowering. Not sure if that helps.

7 Likes

Well shoot. Got em in smaller pots for now. Think its too late to put em in the 5 gal.? Only been a day. Those roots move quik though

7 Likes

8 Likes

I think i want to expand a little bit :thinking: maybe set up a bench for seedlings and clones. Especially because i need to sex these upcome strains. It would save me time but of coarse add to all the overhead. I got spare drywall i might try that grow wall stuff. Looking at the mars vg80 for the light. Cloner box came in. Any thoughts ideas? In my garage so no exhaust or intake just open garage air :laughing:

5 Likes

Little update gave them some microbe tea for the first time now

7 Likes

Brother of you wanna try to make better clones you have to get a dome. To control your humidity. And also get some good root hormones.

9 Likes

I just got one of those aroponic cloners. Comes with a dome. Sprays water up at the roots. Saw a thread with somebody going throught the same thing and that solved it.

8 Likes

@preybird1 has that cloner. I’m sure he’d give you some pointers. His roots are always on point and also, after I clone, the first 2 days I leave a piece of paper towel ontop of the dome to keep só much light from coming in. Then I slowly start to crack the vents ontop of the dome. I only start to open vents on day 3.

8 Likes

Word. I just got some strains i want to try. So now I plan on flowering everything growing now. To make room for tropical flame and lemon slush. Because i have to sex them and throw away the males for now, i want to clone the better ones. I am taking a page from preybirds book to eventually feminize. So many things to try…

7 Likes

@nwnative Hey check out my cloner thread.

I prefer not to use a dome when i clone now. I find it speeds up plant acclimation to the existing environment. When i did use a dome i hd to take it off slowly over a couple days. Because if you take the dome off right away the plants will dry out fast and burn. So thats why i stopped using one. But they do work well especially if your using rockwool. But you can see how many times i cloned my garden. over and over again. I love the turbo cloner so much i burned out 2 pumps.

7 Likes

think it would fine to set up a bench in my garage for seedlings and partial veg? Is about 70 to 75 °f i can always add humidifiers. But theres no exhaust or intake air. But the tents are essentially getting the same air anyways its just moving more. I need opinions please
It would go on the oter side of the toolbox

6 Likes

Here is a product to use to vent your exhaust out the window easy.

4 Likes