RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

WHITE RUNTZ

11 Likes

Temple Runtz from Chitown Seeds. @automatik

9 Likes

Here are the Runtz and the white rhino. I love the shortness of the runtz

14 Likes

I think after this AK run is done, I am going to epoxy the grow room floor. Then I am going to do runtz.

8 Likes

I love how short these plants stay under this light. But man o man the runtz are both short as hell! :+1::exploding_head:

12 Likes

Temple Runtz Regular in the ground.

9 Likes

White Runtz!

Runtz.
I may transplant them then top and clone them? Or i may just clone them and then transplant them. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

White Runtz

Runtz

14 Likes

Who do you feel has the the best Runtz strain (breeder ?) their must be over 50 + different runtz strain hybrids out there now-a-days (ref: seedfinders - breeders)- best runtz neaning “runtz” (strains that made it) Thanks !! great post

6 Likes

Nobody has the best Runtz. I mean it was never sold as seed form on the market. Any of the original strains Of Runtz was not stabalized properly and thats why there are like 4 original phenotypes.
1.Runtz
2.white Runtz
3.Pink Runtz
4.Red runtz.
The real Runtz rush happened at the end of 2020 when it was named strain of the year. Now theres so many crosses and hybrids is disgusting! So if you had seeds then they proba ly came from dispensaries. Thats how i got my seeds. My friend is from compton California. And he brought like 20lbs back to Ut. In dispo packages. I got like a few lbs and flipped it. But in the process i got like 23-28 seeds. I saved the original packaging from the dispo. It at the begining of this thread. I sent some to bobbette and she got a male?? And she killed it but didnt know i was after a male. So i have 4 Runtz plants and like 4 seeds left of each strain white and runtz. But i have my femmanized Runtz and there kick ass! Ask anyone who has grown them here on the forum. My plants speak for themselves. Im keeping my pure strains separate from any crosses. And i have crosses also but i didnt want to lose my mother so i cloned her for years and then i S1 her and crossed her with like 5 strains. I have some runts from another company but they have poor germinating qualities. The company had to warranty them… if you want some Good Runtz just ask me i got loads of them. Im really getting into preservation of strains now and creating reg seeds and femmanized seeds of all my strains. Ive got 30+ of my own strains but i only let like 8 out to the public. Im always testing in house and i have only recently starting using test growers in the last 16 months. I just dont trust some people. Ive got a white caviar F4 that everyone wants but they want it cheap and they might try and repackage them and try and take the credit for the strain. And sell it as there own product and steal some of the market by lying.

Most of the Runtz are deep purple and or reddish purple.

15 Likes

Beautiful dude.

6 Likes

Short bushy sweetness!

Nice Fat leaves!

11 Likes

Not much going on. Need to transplant but im kinda out of room. I need to reset 2 more tents. My other 4x4 is just finishing up on the F2 run!. And ill reset.

10 Likes

I already have a few baby mother clones going but i want to Clone this one again.

10 Likes

I see why. Looks nice

5 Likes

Yep, @PreyBird1 the two Runtz/White Caviar I grew of yours, were both the shortest plants of the four I grew, and they were deep purple one a little more than the other. Good and dense nugs too, and taste very fine indeed. After this run, I think I will be growing the Code Red and the 91 Octaine 3 of each and then gonna put in a tent of three of your strains, 2 each.

Marty

9 Likes

I already cloned these girls so i will be breeding these plants with my goji crasher strain. This strain cross is exciting!

10 Likes

No way! Dude you’re doing so much exciting stuff. Hell yes

7 Likes

I like that 2nd plant alot man. Nicely done.

7 Likes

Heres a couple Runtz pics

10 Likes