RUNTZ strain anyone grown it yet? What to expect?

into the 50’s really pops them…

3 Likes

A little defoliation. And while i was in there i found a big bud had some how got stuck on another plant down out of the light.

Trimmed leaves are beautiful! Fall colors lol.

7 Likes

Beautiful leaves, let’s see the results with some starvation and colds night temps get a Couple frozen bottles if necessary and that last fade …man it will be nice

4 Likes

11 Likes

That’s my boi, got it almost there!!!

4 Likes

They will be tasty for sure brother! :facepunch::call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Man they smell incredible! So dense i cant believe it like rocks man.

4 Likes

I know with a big spiky Afro …

5 Likes

Lol spikey affro lol

4 Likes

10 Likes

Looking good brother!! You maybe 2 weeks out…how’s the smell? Like the runtz yet??

4 Likes

Man it smells wonderful and just like runtz! Im at 3 days no nutrients and going for 2 weeks!
If you stand there and smell it for it for an hour it starts to be reminiscent of fruit rotting. If you rub it jesus it smells like sweet candy wow.

4 Likes

Man my mother runtz is massive shes going to flower in 10 days

Here is another close up of the runtz buds getting bigger on the sides.

9 Likes

They are tough bitches …I am with you

4 Likes

Man here are ladies tonight.

14 Likes

Look a baby runtz clone lol crazy man!

8 Likes

Now i gotta order some runtz lol;) what color do u think grows/smokes best?

4 Likes

My favorite is the white. Regular is a little harsh but so damn dense. These smeel sooo strongly im having to run 3 filters. I just bought a bigger filter thank god its working.

Filter is there temporarily until these girls harvest. I cant get to the filter as it’s at the back of the tent and the buds are all tied up.

7 Likes

Damn to bad your not close. Id send you a clone or 2.

4 Likes

Where can i find the white runt seeds?

2 Likes