S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Thank you :slight_smile:

the six will be fine the other too many I will need your luck :wink:

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

8 Likes

Damn prey. Got a bit of seed too eeh. I have quite a collection myself going prolly 125ish strains or so. I’ve taken most out the pks and into a case all marked of course but lots easier for me to grab a case and roll lol. Still have like 50 pks to put into the cases also.
I’ll pop a few pics up later on after I get these kiddos on the bus. I’m sure someone gonna see stuff they like in the mix. Lol.

8 Likes

Well once addict always an addict. Thanks chitownseeds.com

Been wanting this maui trueblood for a while. Supposed to bleed red when you cut it?!?!

13 Likes

These seeds are $85 and a portion goes to help the people of Maui fires also. And this strain has been on the big island before i was even born! Interesting

12 Likes

Nice. I have some dragons blood hash plant. That is supposed to do the same if the right pheno is found. :grin::grin: hopefully I find one , she will get cloned and bx .

7 Likes

Ok @PreyBird1 , here you go. This is my collection so far , the case to the left with the purple trim is my autos collection, the teal trim cases are photos. The far right photo case that has the glass viles laid out are my bag seed, mystery seeds from outdoor grows that I’m not sure if they are crosses or from the strain them selves. And there are several viles of white runtz crosses. Now the white runtz crosses are from some nanners on the white runtz my brother had growing . I’m thinking his light had something to do with it. It was a clone that had been grown several times previously no issues. He Had a magnetic ballast that would randomly not send full power to his bulb. (Burnt contacts) and barely light up the bulbs I noticed it one day and asked him if he swapped out his 1000 watter for a 30 watt. I Was like wtf kinda bulb is that ?:joy::rofl:. He was like it wasn’t like that 10 min ago. Every 10 min dim and then normal bright. I Gave him one of my digital ballast to use so he could order a new one. Mac1, do si do, mendo breath, white runtz

and gusher all crossed with this white runtz

11 Likes

Nice selection! Do you refrigerate the seeds?

9 Likes

Not in a refrigerator, but keep in a safe that remains 55-60* all the time

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 And so it continues , Hello everyone , just like to introduce myself , this my first meeting…I’m bigj and I’m addicted to seed collecting :rofl::joy:. I’ve been trying to control it but the sales and the freebies. They just call my name and I gotta have it !! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Hope everyone is having a great day. This annunaki order showing up early and having 2 freebies made my day :+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

Lol nice hope you can grow them all before you die. Lol jk better use em up before they get too old. You got 5 yrs+ on the seeds.

11 Likes

How’s that mass medical been tempted to buy some of their genetics

7 Likes

@chasfitter This is first purchase. mine were from annunaki genetics who is doing some collaborations with mass medical. I ordered from “seeds for me” they got some killer looking strains. I was just on the site looking at others. They carry mephisto , soloud , snow high and many more. I can’t look any more or I’ll order more. Already had 5 strains in my cart after 10 min of looking. This one Oreo McFlurry is a frost queen. Found a purple Pineapple Express. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:. I gotta stop. :joy::rofl: or I’m gonna hit the checkout button again :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Lots of sales going on now! need to slow down on the cloning and burn through some of the seeds i already got lol

8 Likes

Hello @bigj welcome to the meeting, thanks for sharing. :pray: :rofl:

8 Likes

Me too. I got a couple cuts I dropped fro my brother in law and waiting the fruity pebbles cuts to root a little more and I’m done for a few unless I end up with the northern lights cut. I received them and were in mail for over a week sadly didn’t make it. So if they get sent again hopefully the come quicker and I can get them rooted . I’m just dropping seeds after that :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Shit Kyle breeder on ig has some runs he does where seeds are 20 and 30 yrs old. Lol

8 Likes

@Mark0427 I have some blue cheese seeds from early 2000, and some mexi brick a little older than those. Both were given to me by a buddy . They had been sitting around In some empty pill bottles on a shelf at his house. Now germinating is a little more difficult and only about a 30-50% germ rate. But some good smoke when they pop. I haven’t popped any in a while. Last run of them was for my buddy who unfortunately passed away later that year fighting cancer. “Rest in peace brother Dennis” , the blue cheese was his favorite, Dennis was the one who introduced me to Perma Dream, which Is why I talk about about that strain alot and in the process of making it again…I’m the only one that he ever gave any seeds to of her. And was one of my first grows. So Perma Dream has alot of sentimental value to me. next run of seeds will be the blue cheese. Get a couple popped and make some fresh beans. Keep these 2 strains going in honor of my fallen brother Dennis… :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Verry nice mate super crazy :nerd_face::grinning::rose::heart::snowman_with_snow:

I Dont wanna steal this chat just wanna ask if this site is good becuse i saw all your seeds

5 Likes

You are fine. No problem friend. I don’t know that site. Premium cultivars and. Seeds for me are my last 2 orders. And so far I like them. Europe area I’m not to familiar with. Herbies seeds is descent. Closer to your area and has big selection of seeds from all different breeders. Good prices and free seeds with purchases

7 Likes