S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

I might have to grow one, it leans toward the indica strains doesn’t it?

7 Likes

Yeah 70/30

7 Likes

@TechDCo come on in!

6 Likes

Some of the designs :ok_hand: just awesone to look at.

Here is my little collection…

The ones on the top left end are my own breeds

8 Likes

Justvwhat i need

6 Likes

Trying not to hoard my own seeds ha! I mean i have seeds that i dont share. I make them i grow them i smoke them. Lol i dont buy weed. i lose 600 buckz a qp if i buy and flip it.

10 Likes

Wowser thats a load of beans :yum:
I totally understand buying weed you lose money.
In time you will share the strains you want for yourself, its in gods plan for you :pray:

You are getting me excited to pop the prized beans i :trophy: won hehe Going to grow them organically for medical use.

9 Likes

@ultrapuff has my Gear he has an awesome phenotype of monkey slapz. I tried it and its really good. :+1::exploding_head:

8 Likes

Bro how is the chimera blue cross. Know that dragon is fire!

8 Likes

Crimea blue is a very unique strain. Crazy blueberry flavor And smells. Ive been crazy busy at work today.

9 Likes

Well a super exciting day for me! Because ive been after a certain strain of seeds for a few years. Made by sssc. Super sativa seed club. I tried like 5 times and gave up. Well rewind to 2 weeks ago and i remember i wanted these seeds and i started looking for some from over the pond again. Well i found a company that takes credit cards and ships to the U.s.?? I thought it was another failed atempt getting the seeds. Well i GOT THEM!!
So this company lets you place the order and in 2-3 days sends an e-mail and you pay a 2nd party company link in the e-mail for the order and then in 2 more days you get order confirmation. And 6 days later we have these seeds in a BadAss cassette tape package!! Yahoo man i wanted this strain for a minute. (Now if i could only get starduster) anyways the package was a small brown box.

A bag of army men

2 pairs of socks

And the casette tape with the seeds in the center. Ha i wanted this pack of seeds just for this dope packaging.

And i was looking at the army men and said that stuff inside the army men looks weird?
Well there was a bunch of free seeds inside them army men sack! Wow super cool !!!

Im an addict!

13 Likes

What a discreet interesting way of packaging. I need to get my collection head on again. To many strains I can’t keep track on lol
But I’m going to be collecting your strains definitely :grin:

9 Likes

And the company is… lol

10 Likes

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/
Strange name lots of free seeds

10 Likes

Aah you got em delivered!

8 Likes

I wanna start collecting these as well

9 Likes

Hello, I am Monkey and I am an addict.

Last night I got an email from Barneys saying they did 50% off store-wide, blackfriday extension bla bla. I tried but failed.

12 Likes

I need beans like I need another hole in my head :slight_smile:

but if you buy them for outside 2023, it is just getting ready :wink:

3 packs of these which gives me 30 Autos to do outside next season and a pack of these

did really well with the autos outside this season

so this dude sends me a message pick 7 packs of his work

20 seeds a pack as freebies

so I ended with a almost a couple hundred more seeds

as if I need more seeds

all the best and buy more seeds

Dequilo

9 Likes

I’ll get my auto seeds out tomorrow and take a pic. I’ll need to use a very large table to do so. They are in 3 tin containers, lol.

9 Likes

How the brain works… :brain:

“That reminds of a DNA string…genetic…genetics…strains…I NEED TO BUY MORE SEEDS” :dna:

7 Likes