S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Just got these today! The side splitter is not sold only 3 packs were released on a midnight Dibs auction and sold out in 17 seconds. I was holding my phone and touched the link the second my phone beeped and i still almost missed it. FIRE!

10 Likes

Nice.

12 Likes

Todays seeds

9 Likes

My weekend order from chi-town. I only have about 12 strains so far, but I’m trying to play catch up

8 Likes

Nice score!

4 Likes

Last weeks scoop. $44 auction people slept on and i sniped em.

14 Likes

You cannot go wrong with a chemdawg cross, or Cannarado genetics. Nice grab!

8 Likes

First time with multiverse beans seed bank. They were only ones with blood honey left. Five stars***** already got my beans 4 days and free pack of freebies and stickers!!! Definitely will be back

12 Likes

Nice. Just typical retail price?

6 Likes

Yes 150$ blood honey and 20/20 was comparable.

5 Likes

Trying to build up the collection, got a few more on the way. The green labels help me keep track of where I got everything

11 Likes

Received these fems the other day, supposed to be GMO heavy. Im excited for these bad girls!

11 Likes

Tinos,Vintage farms genetics, ethos, dynasty meds

11 Likes

Some more regs and a couple others!

8 Likes

My 9 year old has that exact lock box he keeps all his valuables in :rofl:

7 Likes

My hoard is looking so thin lately pluz my brother has half of it

7 Likes

Seriously, I don’t see anyone who is sucking d!@& for seeds or putting their family on the street so they can buy the newest seed drop

I’ll tell you what I do see. I see a lot of people who have ambition and drive and will hopefully grow some exceptional product for themselves

11 Likes

Sweet! SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
@nacho151 hey big stimmy from exotic genetics personally got 4lbs per unit in 1 gallon pots with this strain! Its supposed to be monster yielder!

10 Likes

Wow! that would be crazy to maintain! Lol! 2nd thought was i would catch hell trimming that much if more than 1 plant! Lol!

7 Likes

Hes doing a live stage right now. Called ask stimey. Hes there head grower and exotic genetics is my favorite breeder.

6 Likes