S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

I have that pollen

5 Likes

I followed the seed run on those. Got pollen and seeds coming.

3 Likes

Got me some of that pollen also. Have a few special GDP sprouts going now just for the special occasion :grinning:

6 Likes

I have some going too

5 Likes

My current collection minus the seeds not in breeder packs

10 Likes

Yeah I actually had mine out yesterday picking thru them. These are the photos. Think I got about that many autos too.

I need to find a catalog system or something. No organization at all…

13 Likes

Just had these fire ass regs come in from a trade! :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Nice collection!. ive always wanted to start my own but have been freaked out by ordering online

7 Likes

I was super sketched about ordering online, but i’ve had only good experiences so far (Seedsman, Chitown, and Great Lakes Genetics all came through plus freebies). https://chitownseeds.com/ is a go to (I got my @twenty20 Twenty20 Mendo Whiskey Zulu’s from there super fast) and @automatik keeps dropping :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Yep @automatik is helping us get fire genetics at fair prices. I got way to many strains from that guy. Lol im an addict

10 Likes

holy shit this organizer made me sleep better last night. Best 12$ ever.

12 Likes

@boozer
Where’d you get it?

2 Likes

@happilyretired here ya go. OCD to the max! Haha

8 Likes

49 different strains? Holy shit!

7 Likes

Nice i know i have 20 strains of my own that i have created and have 30 strains in my favorites vault. And then i have a big seed case full of newer hybrids.

8 Likes

And that’s where I’d eventually like to be. Breeding my own. In due time. I’m still learning

6 Likes

Scored these last night. It was lumbers B-day so i didnt bid on the auction i just went straight to Buy it now. And got the bonus bandanna. $65 12 reg photo seeds. Nice👍

8 Likes

Scored these also.

6 Likes

Damn bro, got me drooling over some of these :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: hahaha

#freethebeans

5 Likes

I just snagged some custom canvas art and some more sick curtis crosses. He has some serious fire! Ive been hanging some fun places. :shushing_face:

15 Likes