S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Whats that killaskunk like, i wonder?

3 Likes

I got pet skunk also. Its dominion skunk #5 x dominion skunk.

3 Likes

Killa skunk is skunk#1 from 1978 x Vic highs killer queen cut. The hella hype one from back in the day that’s pretty much GONE!

7 Likes

That sounds fantastic!!!

3 Likes

Nice some more hmong Thai and some vietnamese black.

11 Likes

Nice Topic Prey !
There’s a chance to share some seeds US to EU ?
I’m carrying over some Amsterdam classic :
Super skunk and northern lights from sensi seed bank made last year started from some seeds I bought in 2003 and kept vegetative ( 1 hermaphrod pollinated the other cuts of the same pheno )
Will be nice to have some of your hibrids …
At least we can mix up some genetics …
Available for that if someone is interested !

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

6 Likes

Ooooo nice … .

3 Likes

Exotic genetics is my favorite breeder. Good ol mike. Hes a good dude. Hes a friend of mine.

This was after his last cannabis cup win.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to try red pop S1. @PreyBird1 watching you and your better half with slaps made me try them. now I’m on fourth strain. Way worth the money.

4 Likes

I have lots of there stuff.

I have a lot of Regulars of theres. @boozer

10 Likes

Im about to harvest

1. Slapz
  2. White caviar F4
  3. Runtz
  4. Amnesia lemon
    And in the other tent 5 more strains.
11 Likes

Man jealous…someday.

4 Likes

Lol one day. One day. I used to say when i get a place im gonna grow. I started in 1997 and had to go to my grow spots. Now i dont have to do that anymore.

5 Likes

Just received the motherload of cannabiz. Asked a customer of mine for some assistance for our local social club, and they came to the party. BiltongandBudz, thank you from small rural growers. Mostly autos from Victory Seeds and also a pack from Ethos, Purple Thai Auto Rbx1. PLus a bunch of new age branded Biltong and Budz grinders. So cheers to growing some autos this season.Seeds

13 Likes

Nice score sir. Lots a good times in them there boxes.:thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:

4 Likes

You can have them in the room just have to vent the ozonated air outside and then your fine.

3 Likes

haha pet skunk is a classic name- post it on show ya pets!!

2 Likes

Picked these up.
Paonia paralyzer supposed to very sedative like.

10 Likes

Sounds like it

4 Likes