S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Nice,
Good haul.

3 Likes

Ahh shit @treetrunks i thought I edited that out snap! Good looking out man

2 Likes

My haul from Monday

Got a crap tonne more coming from trades a few other banks and a shit tonne from Strainly as well… man I make at least a purchase or trade, if not both a week…I definitely deserve a permanent seat in here…:alien::alien::alien:

12 Likes

Whatcha getting for land races?

3 Likes

Vietnamese black. hmong thia. Lambs bread is coming in 30 days.

6 Likes

Lambs Bread…nice!!!

2 Likes

Got a few in this week too. :grin:

11 Likes

Nice strains

3 Likes

I’m the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC’s should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won’t stop rockin’ till I retire

All the introductions made me think of this. Lol

6 Likes

i have a mother plant of the 91 Virginia Skunk. she actually grows very low to the ground.

2 Likes

May not seem like much but it’s over 1k$ of some of the best European auto seeds with a good handful of freebie photos and I only started collecting last august lol

10 Likes

Trimming down my stash, looking to trade or sell all of these. There’s a lot of low counts, because I like to have at least 1 left of each strain, I gotta learn to let go…:laughing::laughing::laughing:!
Minimum 10 seeds

If anyone is interested, hit me up.
Disregard Purple Kush and Dream Team, already called for
$2 a seed for reg, $3 a seed for fem, shipping is $15 with tracking and $8 without. Discounts on 25 or more.
AUTO’S are all gone, thanks

9 Likes

Swooped these in an auction. $150 haha.

9 Likes

Oh yeah!we got some island genetics from Hawaii all 1990’s crosses.

1. Hawaiian rose
  2. Panamaniac
  3. Qupil
  4. Royal fondue
10 Likes

I might be looking at an intervention from the family soon after one of them found part of my list! LMAO!

8 Likes

Those are wimpy numbers😉 just put in my fall grow order and this isn’t even showing the 15 freebie promo seeds im getting too

5 Likes

Got this today!

And a coming soon card

10 Likes

LOL prey, you just need to open a downtown seed library!! I would drive myself crazy just trying to prioritize what the hell I was going to grow next!!!

11 Likes

Lol i have some stuff i want to grow. I have 5 king kong seeds that are original. There regulars and i want to grow more for seeds. And i have other goodies coming along nicely. My other problem is my love for cloning. But im slowing that down a little but…got to have good cuts for breeding later and for more of the strain for later. Nothings worse than finding out the smoke is really good and you have no seeds or clones and its gone! I always take a clone before flowering so i can get a baby mother.

10 Likes

8 Likes