S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Ain’t no problem with the first part, but to the other point PSB shouldn’t list breeders like “Norcal Farms” “DNA Crew” and “Coastal Genetics” that don’t seem to exist (many breeders i’ve seen has a website or some social media platform (mostly IG) to rep their strains)…maybe i’m wrong but I can’t find diddly squat about any of them.

If they took other breeder’s seeds and crossed with their own in-house breeder strain then that’s just the name of the game…the new progeny phenos are unique and theirs. However, that’s my point…they could easily list that in the strain details and just sell all of their strains as PSB genetics.

Again, I’m not trying to denounce their seeds, you have proof to throw in my face that they produce great results :fire: I guess for someone like me that has their panties in a bunch over wanting specific genetics for breeding (that’s my end goal) it was one thing that turned me off from PSB :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hi, my name on Kevin and I’m addicted to seeds. It has been 2 days since my last purchase and I don’t know how much longer I can hold out. I’ve been reciting the serenity prayer but my thoughts quickly drift to the next mystery genetics I’m going to buy. Lord forgive my gluttony!

12 Likes

Kev got the “y’all got any seeds” itch like

…me too :weary:

12 Likes

If I may, try taking 4 or 5 dabs and think about not buying seeds.

5 Likes

That’s been the go-to for the last few days. Seeds just keep piling up in the cart still :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Hey man did your guy get anymore seeds yet?? Damn im cold bro. Got anymore pollen snuff?

5 Likes

tenor (20)

10 Likes

Ok so does anyone wanna swap some seeds since we all have piles? My pic is earlier in post and have added slapz and Humboldt dream. Always like to grow something I haven’t before so I’m up for a swap

4 Likes

My wife just finished growing Slapz. And amnesia lemon.
Im crossing Runtz with Slapz right now. Gonna be an awesome cross and the seeds are forming nicely.

8 Likes

oh yeah comon ladies keep the beans growing.

12 Likes

Hi, my name is HaRdRoC…and I am a seed junky…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
It all started way back when I first discovered The Attitude in the 90’s and seen how many different strains there actually was…the rest is how they say, is history…
Here’s my collection as to date, but have about 15 to 20 more strains on the way…
:pensive::pensive::pensive:

21 Likes

imageWow

11 Likes

@hardroc Chalk me up for any old school (for me 89-94) skunk. Lol. Crazy list. Props.

8 Likes

Sorry bud… I foolishly don’t grab Skunk strains, because of where I live, need lowish oder strains.
But I may start collecting soon, as I should have my new house in 3 years…
I’m also going to hit up Ace Seeds in a big way sometime soon, and start to dabble in landrace and heirloom strains

6 Likes

What are you using for odor control? @hardroc

3 Likes

I have 2 ac infinity’s, one 6" in the 2 x 4 and a 4" in the 3 x 3, which are gonna get swapped when I change my tents around.
Attached to them, I have the corresponding carbon filter hanging inside sucking air then I have another corresponding carbon filter Attached to the other side of the fan, blowing the filtered air through it outside the tent, on both tents. That’s not really the problem, the problem is when I crack the tent to feed… I did buy an air purifier to help with the smell when the tents are cracked but have yet to use it, as the Blue Northern Lights is pretty low odor, but when my other tent starts blooming,I’m sure I’m gonna need it.
I had to down size my grow as zi moved to an apartment from a house, and odor is a big no no…
@PreyBird1

4 Likes

Or were you talking about the Uncle Fester?
That was actually from a preservation run on another site

3 Likes

Damn apartments. I would suggest a ozone generator otherwise.

5 Likes

Yea, I looked at those 1st, can’t be in the same room, or have pets around them, I got 2 cats
@preybird1

3 Likes

Just waiting for my land races to arrive lol cant keep a hoarder down.

13 Likes