S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Thank you @PreyBird1 . I feel much better about my little problem. Lol. Very impressive sir.

4 Likes

How did i Just find this?
I thought I had a problem… but just like you guys.
I too have a seed problem. Lol

9 Likes

Lol yeah serious growers are the most affected.

7 Likes

Bad when you have a variety so good, it’s hard to pick what to grow!
I have the room, but limited to 12 plants.
I would Love to grow 20 acres of weed instead of 20 acres of hay!:flushed:

Wouldn’t that be sweet!!! Dreaming…:joy:

8 Likes

Field of dreams for sure. Plant it and i will come lol.

6 Likes

Heres what i got today
Triple Purple Rhino.

Dark ass seeds.
And a free pack of
Strawberry Bonnet.

14 Likes

That White Rhino has a special place in my :heart: that whole TPR cross sounds delicioso! Will DEF be following that one when you drop :seedling:

5 Likes

Blueberry dragonfire
Grape dragon
Panama Dragon Bx4
Sour dragons breath
7eastgenetics

11 Likes

So i added 7 more exotic genetics strains.

15 Likes

Very nice selection!
The names kill me…:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Hey I seen those before.

5 Likes

Yeah someone who will be named @automatik . Had to carry my favorite breeders seed stock! :point_up::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The girlfriend said no more buying seeds. Found a loophole. Waffles. Lol. Here’s my new additions.

Also, good lord prey. Let me know how some of those turn out. Been interested in guicy banger and gummy buns.

9 Likes

Oh thank god. I thought I was going crazy but to find there are others is awesome. First let me say I consider myself a semi amateur grower of about 4 years. This obsession of mine came about from an online order overseas where someone got my info for my CC and spent $1000. At that moment is when I did some research and decided to make my own seeds. I still get some from time to time but for the most part I have enough for a lifetime and make more all the time. Still on the lookout for some Freakshow to do some science with as well.

11 Likes

Chitownseeds.com has freakshow and supa freak! @automatik

5 Likes

Definitely will look into that bud. Thank you.

4 Likes

I got mine there. I got 12 strains there. Best prices anywhere!

4 Likes

well, I have to say that the beans I have popped that I bought from Pacific Seed Bank are pretty effen incredible. The Blueberry Yum Yum has turned a lot of heads in my circle. I was very skeptical whe i bought the beans but this girl is so good, for me. I also picked up their 91 Chemdawg, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and something else. Gotta look and see.

5 Likes

They have an amazing selection, i’ve been scoping PSB for a while. My personal issue is I can’t find any info for most of the breeders they have and their strains don’t list what the parent strains are. Can’t argue with proof though, you grew some :fire: looking buds from their seeds, so :clap:

3 Likes

the problem is Pacific Seed Bank is the kinda place that’s doing what Gypme Nirvana did. He grabbed other company’s gear, crossed them with Skunk #1 and sold it as his own. I think Pacific is grabbing other company’s gear and putting out fem’d beans from them. Ethical? probably not.

4 Likes