S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

Yes there you go. Well then i could supply my guy of 25yrs with my product. but i don’t need that much so i dont grow that much. But if i was making larger quantities id be hooking him up.

3 Likes

Nice case @PreyBird1 do you keep it in the fridge or the freezer? Or just room temp? Personally I keep mine in the freezer.

Here is my little stash…and have more being delivered today, and some more next week lol. It is indeed an addiction.

9 Likes

Fridge only. Freezer works but its trickier.

2 Likes

OMG! Too much, too fast, it’s like it’s looking at me!

3 Likes

Drool :drooling_face: great assortment there @sssportsmfg

I’ve been really curious about storage conditions. Like, would storing auto seeds in the freezer mimic the conditions ruderalis seeds would face in northern winters, then when defrosting it would signal change in season and time to germ quicker to grow?

And yeah, freezer is tricky due to moisture. You’d need screw cap vials with some cotton above the seeds, put the vials in a container with silica packs.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yes I am very careful with my seeds in the freezer and when I take them out to germinate…I take them from the freezer to the fridge and let them thaw slowly then to room temp about 12 hrs later. All my seed are in the plastic zips they send them in but then I put that into glass with a sealed lid as small as possible to keep the humidity in the air from changing. I have done this for years with all my seeds pot and veggies. I have planted veggie seeds that were 15 years old and they germinated just fine. I did that pic in like two minutes flat cause I didn’t want them to get warm. Those two vials on the lower right are the White widow extreme autos that are over 20 years old. Can’t remember which breeder in Amsterdam I got those from.

6 Likes

i have a show box in my fridge, with 2 one gallon freezer bags in it full of different genetics, some in org=iginal breeder pack, some made by friends. it’s good to have friends. it’d take me weeks to photograph and catalog them, but i should do it someday. Generally speaking i have little trouble popping beans thatare ten plus years old, knock on wood

5 Likes

Just got these today! My wife did not like the name lol.

15 Likes

It’s a cold day in hell when seeds have caught up to the times we’re living in…a daddy named Tina and a mother named Moose, guess the seed industry is ahead of its time.

9 Likes

Lol i didnt even put that together.

7 Likes

My girl keeps telling me to grow what I have before I order new seeds. She just doesn’t understand. Lol.

17 Likes

My wife has like 500 unicorn figures statues whatever. And 3 curio cabinets of expensive and complete sets. Then she has depression glass collection lol. We all have our thing.

10 Likes

very eye opening. I was in middle of making a seed order😭…wtf

12 Likes

Welcome @boozer to SHA. You have problem lol. Jk we all do!

6 Likes

I’m still a noobie.

16 Likes

Have you grown that black sugar rose? That’s on my list

4 Likes

Growing it now, only 23 days old though.

5 Likes

https://phytotechlab.com/
@MrBlue

4 Likes

Lots of strains.

19 Likes