S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

as do I :slight_smile: for me it is the year of the Autos

7 Likes

I out looking at seeds G_d knows why :frowning: as if I am in need of more seeds

8 Likes

Lol i still look for seeds and i have stupid amounts of seeds.

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 @dequilo hoping to join this group one day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I’m 1 month further without making an order. Is there a token?

9 Likes

Im smoking some barneys farm Red Dragon! Its fantastic sativa energy weed. With a very unique flavor.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been looking for it in their shop in Amsterdam a few months back, but they didn’t have it anymore. Then I found it in a different small shop that had all the big Amsterdam names, but the place had a sketchy feeling to it and my gut said don’t buy it, so I didn’t… I’m always up for good sativas.

9 Likes

Shadow OG – Shadow Boxin’ (Thug Pug’s - Grape Sorbet x MAC F2) x (Archive Seed Bank) Kirkwood OG

a good cross :slight_smile: I grew Shadow Boxin’ and pick up that cross to work with next lifetime

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

10 Likes

I got them free , for buying the Dark Chocolate OG.

8 Likes

I can’t believe I just found this :rofl::joy::rofl::woozy_face: …. I may or may not have a problem :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::nerd_face:

9 Likes

I got it in a trade some where a long the line it should be a good one :slight_smile:

I used their Chocolate OG for a male did not grow out the females :frowning:

used the male on a DJ Short IBL Blueberry

I have a female to go outside to try of that cross just trimmed it today very sticky in

veg

all the best and be well

Dequilo

10 Likes

Thank you for the info @dequilo! Good luck with your grows.

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

the six will be fine the other too many I will need your luck :wink:

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

8 Likes

Damn prey. Got a bit of seed too eeh. I have quite a collection myself going prolly 125ish strains or so. I’ve taken most out the pks and into a case all marked of course but lots easier for me to grab a case and roll lol. Still have like 50 pks to put into the cases also.
I’ll pop a few pics up later on after I get these kiddos on the bus. I’m sure someone gonna see stuff they like in the mix. Lol.

8 Likes

Well once addict always an addict. Thanks chitownseeds.com

Been wanting this maui trueblood for a while. Supposed to bleed red when you cut it?!?!

13 Likes

These seeds are $85 and a portion goes to help the people of Maui fires also. And this strain has been on the big island before i was even born! Interesting

12 Likes

Nice. I have some dragons blood hash plant. That is supposed to do the same if the right pheno is found. :grin::grin: hopefully I find one , she will get cloned and bx .

7 Likes

Ok @PreyBird1 , here you go. This is my collection so far , the case to the left with the purple trim is my autos collection, the teal trim cases are photos. The far right photo case that has the glass viles laid out are my bag seed, mystery seeds from outdoor grows that I’m not sure if they are crosses or from the strain them selves. And there are several viles of white runtz crosses. Now the white runtz crosses are from some nanners on the white runtz my brother had growing . I’m thinking his light had something to do with it. It was a clone that had been grown several times previously no issues. He Had a magnetic ballast that would randomly not send full power to his bulb. (Burnt contacts) and barely light up the bulbs I noticed it one day and asked him if he swapped out his 1000 watter for a 30 watt. I Was like wtf kinda bulb is that ?:joy::rofl:. He was like it wasn’t like that 10 min ago. Every 10 min dim and then normal bright. I Gave him one of my digital ballast to use so he could order a new one. Mac1, do si do, mendo breath, white runtz

and gusher all crossed with this white runtz

11 Likes