S.H.A. Seed horders anonymous

@PreyBird1 And so it continues , Hello everyone , just like to introduce myself , this my first meeting…I’m bigj and I’m addicted to seed collecting :rofl::joy:. I’ve been trying to control it but the sales and the freebies. They just call my name and I gotta have it !! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Hope everyone is having a great day. This annunaki order showing up early and having 2 freebies made my day :+1::+1::v:

12 Likes

Lol nice hope you can grow them all before you die. Lol jk better use em up before they get too old. You got 5 yrs+ on the seeds.

11 Likes

How’s that mass medical been tempted to buy some of their genetics

7 Likes

@chasfitter This is first purchase. mine were from annunaki genetics who is doing some collaborations with mass medical. I ordered from “seeds for me” they got some killer looking strains. I was just on the site looking at others. They carry mephisto , soloud , snow high and many more. I can’t look any more or I’ll order more. Already had 5 strains in my cart after 10 min of looking. This one Oreo McFlurry is a frost queen. Found a purple Pineapple Express. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:. I gotta stop. :joy::rofl: or I’m gonna hit the checkout button again :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Lots of sales going on now! need to slow down on the cloning and burn through some of the seeds i already got lol

8 Likes

Hello @bigj welcome to the meeting, thanks for sharing. :pray: :rofl:

8 Likes

Me too. I got a couple cuts I dropped fro my brother in law and waiting the fruity pebbles cuts to root a little more and I’m done for a few unless I end up with the northern lights cut. I received them and were in mail for over a week sadly didn’t make it. So if they get sent again hopefully the come quicker and I can get them rooted . I’m just dropping seeds after that :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Shit Kyle breeder on ig has some runs he does where seeds are 20 and 30 yrs old. Lol

8 Likes

@Mark0427 I have some blue cheese seeds from early 2000, and some mexi brick a little older than those. Both were given to me by a buddy . They had been sitting around In some empty pill bottles on a shelf at his house. Now germinating is a little more difficult and only about a 30-50% germ rate. But some good smoke when they pop. I haven’t popped any in a while. Last run of them was for my buddy who unfortunately passed away later that year fighting cancer. “Rest in peace brother Dennis” , the blue cheese was his favorite, Dennis was the one who introduced me to Perma Dream, which Is why I talk about about that strain alot and in the process of making it again…I’m the only one that he ever gave any seeds to of her. And was one of my first grows. So Perma Dream has alot of sentimental value to me. next run of seeds will be the blue cheese. Get a couple popped and make some fresh beans. Keep these 2 strains going in honor of my fallen brother Dennis… :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Verry nice mate super crazy :nerd_face::grinning::rose::heart::snowman_with_snow:

I Dont wanna steal this chat just wanna ask if this site is good becuse i saw all your seeds

5 Likes

You are fine. No problem friend. I don’t know that site. Premium cultivars and. Seeds for me are my last 2 orders. And so far I like them. Europe area I’m not to familiar with. Herbies seeds is descent. Closer to your area and has big selection of seeds from all different breeders. Good prices and free seeds with purchases

7 Likes

@magi I have also used nirvana seeds and had good luck. The train wreck and white widow I have growing now came from them. I also have a blue dream from them as well that will be grown next
https://www.nirvanashop.com/nl/content/127-christmas-gift-vouchers

8 Likes

Thanks @bigj :snowman_with_snow::heart:

8 Likes

15 Likes

I ended up ordering that Oreo McFlurry , purple Pineapple Express, and a couple others a couple weeks ago. Got 3 freebies and I now have them in my collection :v:

6 Likes

Man i got some goodies from holland today

@greyalien44 yo look what i got.

11 Likes

Nice selection, I have some fast buds autos I’m gonna put down after this next round of autos . I’ve grown the gelato is pretty good :v:

8 Likes

Congrats nice looking variety there

7 Likes

Just let me know how much for the Monkey Slapz? Because I definitely want some of those as well. Plus the shipping. Thanks :blush: @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Man im down for the skunk 1s lol. I so wanna find a skunk cheese tasting plant.

8 Likes