Sacramento Lease Opportunity - Cultivators, Non-volatile manufacturing, Distribution

Spaces available for lease immediately. Owners are well versed in the Sacramento Cannabis arena and can help not only with construction for the build out on your space, but get you your business operating permit with the city of Sacramento.

22 foot high ceilings, ample power, roll up doors & loading docks for each space.

If you need to begin operations as soon as possible, this is an extremely well set up opportunity.

Cultivation, Self- Distribution and Non-Volatile Manufacturing all available in these two buildings. CUP’s have already been obtained.

@mastergrowers @dispensaryowners @growopowners @investors

3 Likes

Hi Dana,

Love to look at the properties / get a little more info. We already have one facility in sacramento but we’d be interested in expanding.

Thanks,

James

3 Likes

What are the prices and are the spaces divisible. What is the power? is there natural gas at the site? We are already licensed in SAC so we understand the market pretty well.

Best!

Mike Mattioli

DSM Group, LLC
Indoor Cultivators

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, and soon San Diego
mike@leafca.com

LEAF White Logo Taberna 10.19.17.pdf (15.2 KB)

2 Likes

Hello @420_Estates,

Sorry for responding completely out of the point to this announcement but I just wanted to tell that this location look really really nice.
If only I lived in the United States and was in the ability to grow in this place.

It feels like a dream, if only it was possible to make it true.

3 Likes

Lease guarantee bonds could help the landlord/building owner protect themselves in the event of breaking the lease agreement.

Let me know if you would like more information.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi James!

Thanks so much for your response. Feel free to reach out to me dana@420estates.net. We can exchange contact info, I can get your more details and get a tour appointment set up for you.

1 Like