Sales Person innovative LED Solution - US Market

Dear All

We are a new innovative startup in the lighting sector with state of the art LED light solution. Our system is based on unique hardware plus command and control software (fuzzy learning) and much more.

We are seeking a self motivated sales person with strong background in the LED industry with agronomy knowledge, vast field experience, strong personal contacts and sales success oriented to pave the way for our solution.

Please contact: Eyal Ronen at eyal@florafotonica.com

@JobSeekers

4 Likes

@eyal Thank you for sharing this job opportunity with our community.

@JobSeekers Take note! Flora Fotonica is a badass lighting company and this sales position is an amazing opportunity for someone with the relevant sales and industry experience. As I understand, they are looking for a sales person in the USA and one in Canada.

4 Likes

Great post Eyal! Welcome to Growers Network!

If you are looking for a highly qualified, self motivated sales person, I would like to introduce you to @cmp.

He is the CEO of an international executive staffing firm and I believe he can provide you some assistance with hiring the best candidate.

Happy chatting and growing!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Kareen hi,

Thank you, having again troubles getting in the system and reply – same massage that my password/username is wrong.

Eyal Ronen

VP Sale, Marketing & BD

Mobile: +972542316508

logo-200

4 Likes

Kareen hi,

Thank you for the kind support, hope i did not overload your system.Now it works perfectly well.

Eyal

4 Likes

Hey Eyal,

You’re welcome! No worries. Great to hear everything is working on your end.

Happy you are able to get in and begin networking.

Have a great day!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

2 Likes

I liked the badass J

Eyal Ronen

VP Sale, Marketing & BD

Mobile: +972542316508

logo-200

3 Likes

Hello & Congratulations!! Please email me as we are looking for or to tezt out your new leds. We are changing from CMH to Leds. Thanks awallace@live.ca from Canada !!

2 Likes