Same strain, look totally different?

Why is this plant looking way different that the rest? It’s growing more wide than tall?
My 3 other ones look pretty symmetrical and all have stigmas starting (I think that’s what they are)
Other than that how does my grow look?
White widow autos week 6
FF ocean forest. 24/0 lighting, just starting giving fox farm nutes

4 Likes

It’s just a different phenotype.

8 Likes

even clones of the same strain will grow differently in different conditions, in different geological locations, feeding more or less, different lights, etc. not that you’re doing any of the above but many things will cause the same strain to grow differently.

4 Likes

Well you definitely have one in flower…no idea why. And they are pistols, (the white hairs) Stamen is the male part of a flower. Maybe someone put a auto in your seeds by mistake.

1 Like

They’re all autos

1 Like

Little cold in there for when your lights are on what is it when lights are off? In 50s?

1 Like

Aha…didn’t know that. Apparently I breezed right past the white widow auto lol.

1 Like

she definatly looks indica dominant way more than the others, probably a seed mixup or genetic difference

1 Like

I’m running 24 hours on. Stays 66-68
Humidity is right around 60% but I had the door open for awhile putting up the in-line fan and carbon filter. That’s why you see the god awful numbers lol

1 Like

ILGM says it’s 40% Indica and 60% Sativa. There was a runt in the grow but I got moving them around at one point they all looked the same and I forgot where the hell it went

All four pretty much look the same to me…other than one is flowering.

1 Like

LOL…dilly dilly…
Great name 1st man👍…they’ll survive just fine man. My environment is far from dialed in your smoking that.
What I was gonna say is I have 2 killer Purps this go, came out of the same bag from seedsman. Same order same EVERYTHING and they couldn’t be anymore different. One tall, one short. One bushy one lanky. One PURPLE…one NOT. lol it’s literally called killer purple it happens man

Thanks for the info. It’s my first grow so Im always second guessing everything

funny I got 5 purple kkush seed from seedbank, 2 up and died mysteriously and one that hermed after about 2 weeks into flower , I don’t know… I’ve been growin a while and never had so much trouble with one strain especially I’ve started another seed I hate to judge until I’m sure so I try again. ILGM has never sold me troublesome seed…Chuck

1 Like