Sativa seed/Cultivar suggestions

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of any good energizing/focused sativa’s with short(er) flowering times or maybe companies that work mainly with sativas? I’m super partial to limone, pinene, humulene or other woody/citrus terpene profiles. I’m trying to avoid strains with heavy body affect or really body high at all.
I’m not trying to ball out on seeds either (one day perhaps lol), preferably photo fem under 100. But all suggestions are welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @mista_ebs

I could not help saying, Durban Poison. It sounds like something you might be interested in based on the terpenes you are looking for. It does have a long flowering time, but the hybridized versions out there might be a better bet for you.

3 Likes

@chrisj
Believe it or not I am not a fan of Durban. I get reeling anxiety from strains that have notable amounts of terpinolene in them. XJ13 killed me lol. These other strains look great though. Really interested in the malsp and Mr majestyk with those short flower times. Thanks man that’s a great help!

4 Likes

Humboldt seed company, squirt, raspberry parfait. i’m currently growing stupid fruit from them and it is an 80/20 sativa dominant one and it’s good for anxiety, depression, migraines, etc. I would certainly look it up. There’s lots more but this is what comes to mind because this is what I’ve grown recently, and I’m currently growing. Anything I mostly grow sativa dominant with the occasional 50-50. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes