Saturday Night High

Hey… this is the first ever Saturday Night High episode with Photosyntech… and I will apologize for my connection now… that is being worked on… but slide on over and check his shit out… he is so down to earth and his channel is so informative…be warned though… there are no filters on the language and everything is just said…lol…

6 Likes

Good show brother to iv herd of krill oil for a crustation oil cool u talked about it but good show buddy will be cool to see the future

1 Like

@Ladithief @PreyBird1 yo both make me want to save all the money I can to buy more land to grow see real shit outside my yards to small and I share it w my son the next house I buy is Guna have enough to show my true potential I feel like I have to hide everything and keep it kinda small kuz people are cray out here don’t need cops or assholes in my life but I guys are def an inspiration il be there one day and my indoor game and outdoor game will be off the charts

2 Likes

nothing like future hopes… they make the days worthwhile…

2 Likes

Enjoyed it very much I will definitely subscribe

Can you put up a link for Matt’s website plz

www.photosyntech.ca and he has lots of contest for free shit…

1 Like

Found it before you put up the link was forgetting the .ca at the end lol thanx for the link I’m sure it will increase traffic and I did sign up up for the mars light contest thanx again

1 Like

Glad to have ya as a friend bro. Anytine you need something hit us up.