Save the Terps Sample Giveaway Contest

Sleep re energizes the body and soul… Lack of sleep just makes you stop thinking straight but on the other hand it taps into your sub conscience mind :wink:

8 Likes

I forgot one in my jeans pocket the other day… I could swear I turned 5 again… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

You found the fountain of youth :joy:

6 Likes

That’s kind of what Boveda is… A fountain of youth for our beloved flowers! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

@scotty17. No. No. He went to the bathroom and thought he was 5. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

No playing billiards with you @oldguy! Pervert! :rofl:

3 Likes

It gives a new meaning to : I’ll put the blue one in the corner pocket… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Ouch don’t choke yourself

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::v:
Too funny. :+1::v:

5 Likes

After all the laughing now I got to smoke a few more hash J’s to get to sleep loo

4 Likes

Ya. I’m awake now too. Maybe work on the girls for a bit. :wink::+1::v:

4 Likes

I had a few hrs nap earlier had a wicked headache lol

3 Likes

Just got up from one 1/2 hr ago. :wink::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve been up for 2.5 hrs and smoked 5g of hash lol

5 Likes

I’ve been up since 4 am and I only had : 2 lsd joints, 2 power plant joints, 2 Bruce banner joints and a bowl of lsd in my vape…

8 Likes

@kapouic Not a bad day all in all. And hoppie. It’s a good thing u got a larger garden. :thinking::+1::grin:

5 Likes

Oh don’t aim to be like hoppiefrog lol if u ever have to buy weed long term life will suck every minute of it haha

5 Likes

Hoppie is like a Dyson for trichomes!

5 Likes

Yup set to turbo lol

4 Likes

I picture hell as all the weed is damp. Papers won’t stick. All the matches won’t light.:joy:

4 Likes