Save the Terps Sample Giveaway Contest

Hey friends!

Here’s a little something to flatten the curve of that frown & turn it upside down :slight_smile: (weak)

We’re doing a sample giveaway contest that gives you one of each size of Boveda with the exception of the big boy 320g Boveda.

Good luck & here for queries & feedback!

#Boveda #BovedaCannabis #SaveTheTerps #Cure #Store #RHControl #Humidity

10 Likes

Thank you! Boveda has been incredibly generous! :yum:

@oldguy, @TrashPanda, @hoppiefrog, @zeus, @missiles, @CoyoteCody, @scotty17, @PreyBird1, @piper, hey guys pass the word around please! I can’t tag them all!

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag @kapouic , I have mine, I will enter again if they let me, I can try :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ve got 3 now;)

10 Likes

They let me register again… so you should all be good! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

J love the high Rh packs for pressing rosin around 70% gets highest yeilds like twice as much as 55%

10 Likes

@Dianna.Donnelly great stuff you guys are doing… Keep up the great work!!! How do I get ahold of those vaults?

7 Likes

I love my boveda packs, I’ve been using the 67 gram one and it does a great job of regulating the humidity in my cookie jar. Thanks @kapouic

8 Likes

@Ladithief, @Packee, @chrisj, we all need a little Boveda guys! :musical_note:

8 Likes

I hear ya! As long as you don’t leave it in there for too long, you’re good to go.

Definitely improves yield!

6 Likes

Thanks! We sell the cvaults on our site :slight_smile:

And, here’s the manufacturer’s site as well.

8 Likes

I love that size. They seem to last forever!

9 Likes

What happens with long term contact? I use it to humidify my keif before I press. I only leave the packs in there for 4-5 days but my buds are in jars for a CPL months with packs .never had any issues ,just curious now lol😋

9 Likes

@justgrowin, @bobette, @deusoboy420!

Boveda is so good.
I started to sleep with one of their bigger pack on my pillow… and I’m sure I have less wrinkles now! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag @kapouic.
Appreciated brother. Ordered up. :+1::v:

9 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha I thought u were extra crisp today

8 Likes

I keep telling you I need my beauty sleep! Now you know my secret…Boveda! :rofl:

8 Likes

I guess that’s my problem no beauty sleep lol, got to stop saying I’ll sleep when I’m dead! I think it make me uglier than normal lol

9 Likes

@happyhippy, @docdre, @rickles, @Hemp_Nature, @docee, @tvbfe

Youhou! :musical_note:

10 Likes

Thank you four watching out for us all!!
Sooo, they work for wrinkles, too?:joy:

8 Likes