Scale Recommendations

My apologies if this topic has been covered a million times. I couldn’t find the search function on my iPhone as fast as I wanted.

I’m looking for a high quality precision scale for measuring 1 gram to 454 grams.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

2 Likes

Do you mean something like this?

Or even more precise like this?

2 Likes

Much more precise and higher quality than either of those. Oklahoma currently requires three decimal place (0.000) weight reporting. I’d like to buy a scale that can handle weekly use of 200+ pounds of flower going across it just in case. Buy once, cry once.

I was looking at some $500-1500 Ohaus scales but didn’t know what features I may or may not need in the future.

2 Likes

Hello Reddirtrx,
I may be able to help. I am running your request by my team right now. while we don’t make table top scales, we do make very precise packaging machines for diamond dust (and cannabis). 40 years in the weighing business makes for lots of contacts.
Chris Helm
Cannabis Automation and Packaging
360-402-8696

1 Like

Hi Reddirtrx,

We are an Ohaus hi precision NTEP balance distributor. We have NTEP approved scales for any weights. We are the only ones outside jewelry scale distributors that are allowed to sell the hi precision NTEP.
Ohaus is the most trusted name in dopedom, the manufacturer of the trusted triple beam mechanical scales and one of the few with NTEP approval.
Chris Helm
Cannabis Automation and Packaging
360-402-8696

3 Likes

Awesome! Please shoot me an email or reply here with your recommendation and how I go about purchasing one.

Info@reddirtrx.com

1 Like