SCAM ALERT! Homegrowncannabisco

This company homegrowncannabisco conducts fraud intelligently. Being a first time customer they will send you seeds via the mail service for you to gain confidence.

Upon second or third order they will send you a ghost postal tracking number which shows its actually destined to be delivered to you but actually will never be delivered . I have been waiting for my package 60days now, customer service via the ticket system is slow but flawless in continous communication, after all I spent $200 on seeds why not contract a professional cooperate communication to address my concerns.

They will state it’s not company policy but will send a replacement order which you will receive another ghost tracking number and again never receive. If you don’t believe me try your luck, I am sorry but all future orders from any feedback will be via paypal only. These scammers are pros.

Is there anywhere we can have a listing for scam alerts or suspicious activities alerting others and future customers?

https://homegrowncannabisco.com

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/homegrowncannabisco.com

2 Likes

Wow that sucks i used to buy all my seeds there then they sold out and this company your talking about bought them out. Thats the last time i got seeds from them. And this company is owned by kyle kushman. Im not really a fan of that guy. He knows a lot but i dont like him. I cant stand him. Some people naturally dont get along. Try emailing kyle kushman directly see if he will do anything about his reputation?:man_shrugging:
I preffer bitcoin as payment. And i preffere seedsherenow.com or elev8seeds.com.

3 Likes

I have only heard good things about Kyle… never ordered from him… thanks for the weigh in @PreyBird1 as always opinion is never taken lightly… might not listen to it but it but is taken very seriously with me…

3 Likes

I have watched his videos. Dont get me wrong hes a great guy. I just find some people anoying thats all. Nothing against him really. Im annoying to a lot of people… meh. You never know how you look. Through other peoples eyes. I always got my seeds from the other site. Before kushman took over. It took 3 weeks but i always got them. Thanks @Ladithief great comment about opinions. :metal:

2 Likes

Opinions are like assholes… Everyone has one but think each others stink :wink: :rofl:

6 Likes

Just a damn good song gentlemen and ladies :metal::metal::metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Some people… if you give your opinion to me in an intelligent manner I can accept it… might not listen to it but I can accept it and respect it…

1 Like

Try this web page specifically designed for scammers as well as legit places to buy seed. You will have to join to post, great info on seeds as well as growers and traders.

5 Likes

I ordered twice from Kushman’s co. (Homegrown Cannabis Co.) and received both orders in a reasonable period of time. The second time was a bit longer but i got them.
My first beans were Super Skunk autos….they have all popped for me. I can’t say that I think the genetics are the most stable though.
Grew 3 of them….all vastly different phenos, with one producing spectacular buds, one not too far behind, and the third plant is a huge mystery.
All 3 are on week 17, which is a long grow for autos. I may get to chop one within a week as it’s finally showing some amber trichs……but it’s been ripe (no white pistils, all receded and frosty) for 2 weeks. Buds are all knarly and you could use one in a bar fight and knock someone unconscious……hard as rocks….literally hard a flippin’ rock.
Second plant not far behind and ripened up finally…just no amber trichs yet.
The third plant will not finish……it just sits there. I’ve gotten a lot of advice and tried some of it to no avail. Continuously slowly produces more pistils, which turn orange but do not recede……she’s a hairy mess with 70/30 cloudy and clear trichs……no ambers. At the rate it’s maturing it will be 21-23 weeks from sprout. I mean wtf is that?
If all 3 looked like plant 1 I would be singing their praises, but with the huge variance among the strain I’m concluding that their genetics with that one in particular is weak.
Otherwise they’ve delivered.

2 Likes

I will be honest I have never been a fan of Kyle kushman even jus his trim videos don’t seem the best way to go about pruning and bending

1 Like

And there is always going to be someone out there who doesn’t like someone for some reason with every company I have orders from a bunch of people and only got screwd by a place I went thru for years so sometimes shit jus happens i have never ordered from his company mainly because of his videos jus about growing , pruning , and bending , and being a buyer we all have our reasons to not choose someone if we please , sucks to know there is so much bologna with purchasing seeds it should be easy but I guess nothing really is

4 Likes

My friend also suffered from depression for a very long time. He even developed depression against this background. But then I told him to start taking white tahoe cookies seeds askgrowers.com/seeds/white-tahoe-cookies-seeds-feminized and everything started to change. He was able to calm down and become more balanced. This thing put him on his feet pretty well. I heard that it treats insomnia and depression, so it can help you.