Scentless weed?

Yep my hps has killed off terps in late flower due to no dimmer.

1 Like

Guess I was being impatient. Curing in Grove bags and it has a musky/garlic/skunky smell that’s a bit hard to describe but similar to the other one I had no “smell issue” with. Pollinated one with Columbia gold and another with one of my crosses. Will throw some in with my upcoming grow alongside some of @PreyBird1 genetics. Super excited

6 Likes

Ill be watching for sure :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Shoot mine are side by side same everything and one ianamazing and one nothing. Its flipping weird.

Maybe it couldn’t handle the nutes the same way as its other half…

3 Likes

Different pheno?

3 Likes

I popped 5, two died overnight as seedlings and one of the three was a male but it was weak so I chopped it. The two females were very different growth wise but smells were somewhat similar in that they both have a musky undertone but the taller sativa leaning pheno had garlick/body order notes while the shorter one is more minty/tea tree. I bought more Iranians so I can pheno hunt and maybe make more with better males

3 Likes

The tallest one to the far left is the one that lost its smell and in the second row to the far right is the other female

!

3 Likes

If there is no nose at the chop you aren’t going to cure anything out of the flower. I would say its either a long flowering pheno and needs more time for the terpenes to develop or its just a bad pheno and doesn’t have a good terpene profile. How do the trichomes look? If the trichomes are mature I would just say its just a bad pheno. If the trichomes are mostly clear still grow it out longer and see if a nose develops.

1 Like