Scheduling software

Does anyone use/or is able to recommend a scheduling software for their grow?

4 Likes

www.brytemap.com. We do exactly this. Please request a demo on our website and we can show you!

7 Likes

I’ve heard of people using other softwares and rigging them to calendarize their grow operation, but it always seems to be missing a lot of functionality. A shared Google Calendar across the organization, for example. But I think new software like what @blopez is doing, as well as @tim from GrowBuddy seem to be the future of crop management.

6 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply, will definitely be looking into it!

1 Like

Thank you for you reply, I’ll have to check them both out! Mucho appreciation!!

1 Like

Scheduling greenhouse production has always been challenging. I started in the days of pencil and paper.

I have yet to see a really great application that can handle queuing therory for glasshouse production. The Europeans where miles ahead of the US in the 1990’s

A product like Microsoft Project is probably the most cost effective way to manage production cycles from a pure business standpoint. You can create very effective ERP diagrams. Define dependencies and plan staffing requirements for each step you define.

From a production queue stand point this gets really tricky in standard glasshouse production. For example if I grow 5% less poinsettia. I can grow 20% more of some crop for Valentine’s Day.

I don’t know the cannabis industry well enough to know if production queues are an issue.

4 Likes