Scholarship Help

Hey all,
I am a current college freshman pursuing an education in Pharmacology and Toxicology. My focus is to study Cannabis, it’s benefits, all the fascinating science, and create my own business after graduating. The reason for this post is to ask for help finding scholarships related to my field (Agriculture/Pharm and Tox/ Business). I have been searching for cannabis scholarships but it seems kind of dry. One thing I love is cannabis is still a new science and I want to be apart of this world to help others relieve pain whether mental or physical through the use of this natural medicine. Any help would be appreciated! Also, if you can share any videos or articles to help further my knowledge on Cannabis, please please please do. I am so passionate about my future and am dedicated to succeed in this industry, but I do not have the financial support necessary to continue education without taking student loans.

9 Likes

Hi @nickymo

Welcome to GN and nice introduction.Here are a couple ideas for you.

1. Get a job in the cannabis industry and train with companies as you go along.
  2. Apply for one of the many scholarship programs out there.
  3. do the GN University programs and get more education on the growing aspect of the industry.
8 Likes

Thank you so much! I was able to apply for two of the scholarships. I really appreciate your help God bless.

5 Likes