Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Science vs bro science

So this is some really great info if you have time and it’s 100% peer reviewed facts https://youtu.be/6FUItESzaXY another great resource is the Ruth stout method look it up you will learn lots the show that I linked is a great resource aswell many other deep dives in vermicapost true compost ect. Also thought this was a good spot for this if not feel free to move it ect

1 Like

Linda Chalker Scott will have you think things you never would…we actually got off a youtube show and want to readdress and discuss what a 4 hour video made us rethink…

1 Like

Her website has a rediculous am out of info and I really like how candid she is and how she use referrals to other crops ect very cool and the fact she talks a bit about long term renewable organic is possible and cost effective also the tea vs compost pretty interesting the compost tested better ect very cool stuff took me 2 days to watch it but great info. Same for Ruth stout she is was a crazy old lady that just could garden and I love learning and seeing new ideas ect I maybe able to utilize

1 Like

This changed how I do things…as I stated above… but most of her other beliefs lets me know I am doing living soil correct…lol…so yeah it was an awesome youtube channel that was introduced to me…

2 Likes