Scottys fall/winter run

Welcome back @scotty17, great to see you grows again. Looking lovely.

4 Likes

Looks like Humbolts Secret is being good to you dude. Set to watching.:+1::100::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Loving them and so am I… can’t wait to start using the flower stacker… here is a baby pic

5 Likes

What’s a flower stacker?

2 Likes

Its just what they call a flowering nutrient… just like bloom booster or biobud or anything else depends on company… a name brother its all about whats in it… more phosphorus than nitro in flower

2 Likes

Oh ok ty I thought it was some kind of trellis or tomatoes type cage lol

4 Likes
2 Likes

So not really liking these afficiando 13th ghost both of them stretched big time node spacing is horrible… started noticing rust spots on some leaves and one of them was male I just saw today so got rid of it… preybird farms ultimate x galactic and the master kush are doing excellent… everything has gotten same feed, light everything… would of expected more for 200$ for 10 seeds

4 Likes

I wasnt impressed with the afficianados white caviar either. I’ve grow better bag seed than that strain. I grew a mimosa that was huge compared to it. Shit my hash passion all natural no lst no topping made 1,015 grams dried trimmed. So i cloned it and mated it with 5 other strains. Because it was a BEAST plant. Then i grew the ultimate strain and both of these are from Amsterdam and made by dutch pride breeders fantastic plants for $4.50 a seed.

6 Likes

Those Afficianados seemed like mostly hype because of the name it was attached to, I’m sure you could find better genetics from growers on here that’d be just as good if not better

4 Likes

U still got some seeds?

2 Likes

Dude… marketing scam to the fullest … can’t wait to do the grinspoon @districtflora… next run I’m trying out what you sent… can’t wait bro

3 Likes

Yes i have 3 more seeds and i mated a pair of the offsprings male and female white caviars and have those seeds also. I also crossed runtz my purplest cut, White runtz, hash passion with the white caviar.

4 Likes

Yo, let me know when you do! I’ll pop mine too or if we still wanna wait for @PreyBird1 I’m down too. Got another sport mutation strain (Australian Bastard) that me and @Slym3r went in on together. When I run those ill make more seeds to share with anyone interested but tight-knits first!

5 Likes

I have grin coming in a couple months. Then ill join your grinspoon thread!

2 Likes

@districtflora thanks for being a great person and giving me seeds so long ago. You restore my faith in humans. This forum has really been here for me and everyone has been so wonderful. I love to hang out here with the great folks!

6 Likes

All love, I don’t know anyone out here that shares my interest in growing so y’all are like my adopted weed family lol. You and Scotty were some of the firs to welcome me and then everyone else after, more than happy to share with y’all.

6 Likes

very clean.

2 Likes

Gonna try these beans soon? Just got them before i got hit on my bike.

Destroyer from cannabiogen

4 Likes

Just looked it up, definitely up my alley. Says the yields are massive so I’m excited to see how it looks. If you make more let me know!

4 Likes