Scottys fall/winter run

Hey everyone its been awhile… glad to be back

Here is my current run:

2 DP Ultimate x galactic god (preybird farms)
2 13th ghost (afficiando)
1 Master kush

Using humbolts secret line up of nutrients now in promix HP with 1 gal pots to try and help keep them a bit smaller for my setup. Im about 30 days in from germination. Going to be a good run

12 Likes

9 Likes

Nice looking ladies. Glad to see you here @scotty17 . Been a long boring month in the hospital.

4 Likes

@Slym3r @districtflora @Ladithief @Packee @bobette @mouse935 @nick @chrisj

This is my new journal

5 Likes

@scotty17 Nice to see you back!!
Nice looking plants as well!
You’ve been missed…
@PreyBird1 hang in there… you’ve already come a long way. Hope all goes well!

4 Likes

Thanks @bobette… good to see you girl… winters coming soon… how’s the indoor looking like… I miss that Bubba BTW top notch stuff… my brother has this nothing to worry about… just a bit of time and prey is will be good to go… he’s a fighter

6 Likes

Hey brother great to see back! Plants look great

2 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes
3 Likes

Looking good, welcome back

2 Likes

great to see you back, always great crops and great strains.

3 Likes

I can send some Bubba your way! @scotty17
Shutting down my indoor. Just turned everything to flower , my “Skygod” I just turned, took 6 clones going to wait for outdoor . If it grows life "Skywalker " outside, that would be awesome! Outdoor grows have sooo much more yield! Using indoor just to start clones and seeds.

5 Likes

What made you decide this? Other than yeild?

2 Likes

Yeild is one big factor! Same strain indoors you get from 1-5 ounces… outdoor same strain …3-6lbs!!:flushed: They is with them in the ground. I did pots outside before, great plants, but in the ground… with Dynomyco!!! Wow!!! They were over 14 feet tall!
I run expensive lights…I love them. Gotta have the best, if you want good product. But, nothing beats good old "Mother Nature "!
I believe I have enough to last awhile. So no need for continuous grow, as I was doing.
Will start doing more different varieties.
Wanting to travel more when things open up. Doing one season opens up time for me to do so.

7 Likes

I saw your 14 foot babies just amazing wish I could move outdoors maybe once the laws change here

4 Likes

Man you had an amazing run this year. Im jelly. Jusy laying in bed in the hospital. Reading all the fun stuff going on here and there.

3 Likes

That’s all I really do and for sexing of course…

3 Likes

I really did! Didn’t expect it to do THAT well!
Don’t be jelly… you’ll be back at it soon.
Looking forward to doing your genetics outside!!

3 Likes

Im going to be rewiring my grow so. I wont be able to grow anything. Professionals working in the house may not be trustworthy enough if they saw my grow. Its 1200 sq ft. Lol. Soon though. Im coming back swingin

5 Likes

Hell yeah brother that’s the spirit

2 Likes