Searching for Superstrong Sativa dominant strain

I have made a few calls to find some. Its real name is Williams wonder.

1 Like

Yep it is…lol… I was told it got its name as the original breeder was half way between William’s and Wonder Oregon… haven’t verified the two places exist yet but will…

3 Likes

Lol I had to look it up. They are only 33 minutes apart

2 Likes

Shoulnt be hard to find IF you know the right people.
I just happen to know the right people.

I am selling off some white Tahoe cookie x duckfoot. These will sell out fast.
DM for current menu. NEW STOCK updated. Have sold off about 10% off my personal collection

1 Like

Came to say the same. I have never grown it but it is amazing smoke.

3 Likes

Well according to the poll I just did I’ll be dropping one soon :wink:

3 Likes

I know I voted for it, and also strawberry cough, I dont have and dp seeds but I do have a single strawberry cough fem.

2 Likes

I know I only have one DP seed and have to find out what the hype is about. Strawberry cough is suppose to be a really good one too. Maybe next next round I’ll do the other ones that lost the poll lol

3 Likes

The strawberry cough out these days are not the same as the originals. Real strawberry cough is gone.

I need to figure out how to do one of those polls.

3 Likes

I can help you if you need to. There not hard at all

3 Likes

Here :

Just click on settings and you’re set…

Sorry @missiles, I was already answering when I noticed you were too…

2 Likes

No apologies needed :grin: you’ve got this :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, who thinks @CoyoteCody figured it out?

• He got it…
  • He is still looking up how to do this…
  • He left to smoke a bowl!

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m growing a strain now from Blimburn Seeds called cafe racer. Smells real nice, bulks up good, easy to grow. I’ll post a picture when I get in later. Finishes in less then 70 days in perfect conditions.Supposed to be 35% thc, going to have it tested when finished just to see.

1 Like

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

1 Like

You guys know me so well!!! thanks @kapouic and @missiles

2 Likes

Greetings from Ecuador!

In my experience, Dutch Dragon and Amnesia Haze have been the most powerful Sativas I’ve grown. For creative work, Amnesia Haze is amazing. A mega dosis of Dutch Dragon healed my tinnitus.

Regards,

2 Likes

MSNL came threw STRONG with G13 haze,and amnesia haze regulars.Also feminized Ice and white widow max!

3 Likes

No it isn’t, Kushman has his original cut out in California at Budz and Roses plus the original cut is still pretty easy to get in Michigan if you know the right people. He’s won several Cups for it in the last 5 years or so. Dutch Passion’s fake release is what really screwed things up when it came out back in the early/mid 2000’s. There were so many different cuts floating around back then you didn’t know what you had until you flowered it and checked the potency. Kyle got the original back several years ago.
The cut had lost a lot of its vigor but Kushman found someone who had kept it very well. It has been tissue cultured and had other restorative processes done and is as healthy as ever. Who do you think SubCool and Mz. Jill got the original cut they were breeding with before their misfortune and his death? Kyle gave it to them, Mz. Jill still has it. Check out Kushmans and dr.kanobies IG accounts.

2 Likes