Second grow

It sounds like you’re off to a good start with your second grow! At 9 days, it’s generally fine that you haven’t started with nutrients yet, as seedlings can get what they need from the seed itself for the first couple of weeks. Once the first true leaves appear, you might want to begin with a light nutrient solution, especially if you notice any signs of nutrient deficiency (like yellowing leaves). Just ensure to start with a weaker solution to avoid nutrient burn in these early stages. Happy growing!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green Scienx

2 Likes

Thanks and welcome to GN

3 Likes

Flipped them a couple of days ago @PreyBird1 how many weeks for Gogi Crasher and what par is good during flowering will get more photos tomorrow lights r off now

5 Likes

Gogi in back front is seed from bud my friend found so far looks to be female

6 Likes

So far the bag seed looks to be female I check every day for balls

5 Likes

Hey there! Congrats on your second grow! :seedling: If your plants are getting huge and you’re thinking of flipping soon, a little defoliation now could help improve light penetration and airflow. Just be sure not to go overboard—remove the larger fan leaves blocking bud sites.

As for the mystery seed, if it’s too soon to flip, giving it some time in a different tent sounds like a smart move. Best of luck, and can’t wait to see how your grow turns out!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green Scienx

4 Likes

Gave the ladies dose of @TheMadFlascher BBP last night canopy is starting to fill out. Starting to stretch may have to put 1 ft extension on tent

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 how tall do the Gogi and Monkey Slapz get. Have about 4’ left in tent to raise lights.

6 Likes

I hit the plants hard at the start of flower until about 3 weeks in then cut back and they dont stretch that much but get alot of light not to stretch so much.

5 Likes

Thanks going to raise to 60 - 65%

5 Likes

That sounds exciting! It’s great to hear that the canopy is filling out nicely. Adding a 1 ft extension to the tent sounds like a smart move to accommodate the stretching. Do you have any photos of the progress? I’d love to see how the plants are coming along!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green Scienx

3 Likes

Lastest photos r couple post back

3 Likes

Added the 1’ extension on the tent with a little help from my friend. He was happy i gave him a couple of clones for his yard. Bumped lights up to 65%. Gogi and Monkey slapz r starting to stretch.

9 Likes

The auto r starting to fatten up should be done in about 3 weeks. It will give me more room in tent to spread out remaining plants

9 Likes

Goji ended up at 6.5" and was flipped at 3.5’ sorry man i thought i responded lol the message was sitting there waiting for me to hit send :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Add 1 ft extension to tent so i stiil have about 4 ft to raise lights didnt want to take a chance

Monkey Slapz is stretching I’ll get some new photo’s out tomorrow thanks @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Ok lets see what she does.

7 Likes

Everything is looking really good :+1:

5 Likes

Monkey slapz

GOGI Crasher.
ZKITTLES.
ZKITTLES is almost hitting lights goig to have raise them up. Lights r at 65% and close to canopy

8 Likes

Shit by the time flower hits u should be at damn near 100 percent power and. By week 5 or 6 syart dialing it back. They look great tho fat ass buds

3 Likes